Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Keitel Legacy
13-07-2009, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2009 10:57 AM by Wilma Morrissey.)
The Keitel Legacy
This is the story of Marlon Keitel, if you want you can read it and find more info on http://keitel.sims3legacy.com/
Please comment, I am thrilled to know what you think!

[Image: screenshot-2232-300x225.jpg]

A Most Wanted Man

Marlon Keitel was an alias, his real name was something completely different. But he didn't tell anyone that, he was Marlon Keitel. He didn't tell people why he had moved to Riverview. "I was looking for some fresh country-side air" was his explanation. And everyone believed him, Marlon was really good at convincing people. The real reason why he had left the city wasn't one he was proud of.

Marlon came from a poor family and at an early age (14) he had joined the local criminal gang. Quite quickly he had advanced in ranks and came to know the leader and his closest men. Life was brilliant for young Marlon but one day when he was 17 he got caught by the police. The police intergatted him thouroghly and Marlon couldn't hold it toghether. He told them everything and the gang's leader and his closest men were arrested and sentenced to lifetime in prison. Marlon only spend three years in prison for his severe crimes. And when they let him out at the age of 20 he was certain that he was going to be killed. That's the reason why he changed his name, he took Marlon Keitel intribute to his favorite actors, Marlon Brando and Harvey Keitel. And he fled to Riverview, the last place one would look for a criminal.

That's the full story, Marlon was determinded to start a family here in Riverview and build a criminal imperium. That's the reason why he bought the biggest lot avaliable. This was the foundation of his grand estate. But at the moment all he could afford was a bed, but after all it was a very nice bed!

Marlon knew that on his own he could never achieve greatness. There for he went to meet the local mob (it seems that every town had one). He rang the doorbell and man in Marlon’s age opened the door. Marlon told the young man that he would like to meet the boss. After a few minutes of waiting Marlon was allowed entrance. He quickly followed the man who let him in and soon entered a grand room with a huge desk. Behind it was a man in his late forties with black hair and a big smile on his face.

“So you want to join us”, he said with a deep voice.

“Very much so Sir”, Marlon answered trying to be as polite as possible.

“Why?”

“I am new to this town and I would very much like to help you, I have been in another mob for four years so I have experince, Sir”, Marlon said.

“What mob?”

“Ehhmm, sorry Sir I can’t tell you. I promised them that I wouldn’t tell anyone of their existence”, Marlon said hoping to sound convincing. Every word in that sentence was a lie. But the boss behind the desk seemed pleased.

“Welcome, my name is Sherman Bagley and you won’t disobey my orders, right?!”

“Of course not Mr Bagley”, Marlon said with relief. He was in now, he was part of the River Mob.

As time flew by Marlon worked hard for the mob. Mr Bagley seemed to care more and more about his new protogeé. He often said; “I really like you, you remind me of my younger brother”. Marlon would thank his boss and never ask about the brother. Marlon knew what could possibly had happened to him, either he was shot by the police or another mob or he spend time in prison. Never the less Marlon was pleased with the fact that Mr Bagley approved of him.

The Pretty Petty Theives

[Image: screenshot-227-300x225.jpg]

Marlon was on his way home when suddenly a police car stopped by him. A police officer went over to Marlon and said.

“Mr Keitel?”, the officer asked.

“Yes, who is asking?”

“My name is DI Skeleton and you will have to come with me to the station right away”

Marlon didn’t have much choice, he sat down in the car next to DI Skeleton. Marlon didn’t want to sit in the back as some common criminal, it brought back painful memories from his youth. As DI Skeleton drove the police car through Riverview they sat quite. When they finally arrived outside the station the rain had started to fall over the humdrum town.

They sat down in a small interrogation room with a small lamp and uncomfortable chairs.

“We know you know Sherman Bagley, tell us everything!”

“I won’t tell you anything ‘cos I don’t know this fella”, Marlon said hoping to convince the police officer.

“I ain’t stupid you know, I have pictures of you outside his house and of you performing petty crimes”, DI Skeleton said with the sound of triumph on his voice.

“Okay so I have meet him, but I don’t really know him”

“You know I could lock you up for your petty crimes, but I won’t if you tell me what I want to know”. In that moment Marlon made a choice, never rat on someone again!

“I will never tell you anything, copper!”

“To bad I have to arrest you in that case”

“So be it!”

Luckily for Marlon the DI’s threats were empty, two days Marlon spend in custody. He hated every minute of it and were thrilled to be released so quickly. He hurried to Mr Bagley’s house.

A knock on the door and Mr. Bagley opened the door with a grim look on his face.

“Where have you been?!” Marlon had never seen Mr. Bagley so angry, this wasn’t the time to tell him about the time at the police station.

“I visited my folks”, Marlon said. A millisecond later he laid on the front porches floor. Blood ran from his nose and he was surprised that Mr. Bagley had hit him.

“Don’t you lie! The police told me everything, go home and never return here again. I feel like killing you but I won’t. But mind you if I ever see you here again I will kill you!”

Love is Natural and Real?

Marlon slept on a bench in the park that night. He was drunk and pi*sed of. “Who did Sherman think he was?! No one messes with Marlon Keitel!”

He was woken from his dreams and anger by a sweet voice.

“Are you okay?” Marlon opened his eyes and before stood the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had Black wonderful hair and was lovely in all possible ways.

“Yeah”, Marlon answered. It was a lie, his nose hurt and his head was going to explode soon from his head ache. Or at least it felt like it.

“Come with me” she said and gave him her hand, he took it and made his way to her car. He passed out in the car and when he finally woke up he laid on a nicely made bed with nothing but his underpants on.

“So you have woken up” she said and sat on the bed side. “Do you feel okay?”

“I do now”, Marlon answered and smiled.

“Good, I’ve most tell you something Marlon”, she said. “My name is Rhoda Bagley, I am Sherman’s sister-”

“His sister?! He will have me killed for this”, Marlon said and hurried out of the bed.

“Relax, he won’t kill you. But he will if you leave and I tell him of all the horrible things you have done to me”

“What thing?!”

“I will come up with something…”

“What do you want Rhoda?”

“I want you to make love with me tonight, I love you”. This sentence came quite as a chock to Marlon.

“You love me? You don’t even know me!”

“Love is blind, don’t they say?”

“I guess… Okay.”

“Okay what?”

“Okay I will be with you tonight”

[Image: screenshot-228-300x225.jpg]

As Marlon slept next to Rhoda he made a decision that would effect his entire life. He decided that he loved Rhoda, he didn’t really, but he would learn to. She was nice looking and loved him. When she woke up he would ask her to marry him. He was sure she would say yes, she would agree to marry him. And Sherman would change his mind and make Marlon a member of the Sunset Mob again. But was that what Marlon really wanted, Marlon wanted a gang of his own, not be some servant of Sherman. Marlon had made up his mind, he was going to marry Rhoda, but he wouldn’t rejoin the River Mob. He and Rhoda would live on the huge lot he had bought, they would become bigger and better than Sherman ever was and ever will be.

When Rhoda eventually got up and Marlon went down on one knee.

“Would you want to marry me?” He said and gave her the ring in his pocket (he didn’t really remember how it had ended up in his pocket, but an engagement ring could always come in handy).

“Oh My Gosh, finally love!” Rhoda took the ring and looked extremely happy.

“You know that we would live on my lot right, we wouldn’t demand anything of your brother. It would be just you and me, okay?” Marlon said to make things clear.

“Of course love, just you and me, forever”

“Yeah”, Marlon said trying to smile. He couldn’t fool himself, he didn’t love her but she seemed to love him. That’s always something.

[Image: screenshot-229-300x225.jpg]

[Image: header-keite-70-tallcrimstory_50022103.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Re: The Keitel Legacy
I love it! Hope you continue. Big Grin
13-07-2009, 08:26 PM
I loved it too! <3 Very awesome.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
13-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Thank you! Big Grin
Four more parts are up at the website: http://keitel.sims3legacy.com/
And I have a pretty good idea where the story is heading. I will update the story here as well but for the freshest updates, check out the blog! It's always fun if you leave a comment on the blog, it don't have to be something spectacular just say hi or give some feedback that will make my day 8) no pressureTongue

13-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Haha Big Grin
14-07-2009, 08:52 AM
At Last He Is Born!

The wedding were very small and innocent. The wedding wasn’t held in a church and it didn’t have any guest except Rhoda’s mother. The wedding took place at the city hall and wasn’t religious in anyway, this disturbed Sherman who was very religious. That’s the reason why he didn’t come. Sherman hadn’t forgiven Marlon but he didn’t plan to kill Marlon. This was comforting to know.

[Image: screenshot-230-300x225.jpg]

Just a few months after the wedding the couple had settled in in a small house. It was nothing like the mansion in which Rhoda grew up but at least they had a roof over their heads. Rhoda was very pregnant and Marlon was very happy. He work a lot and tried his best to make enough money to give the unborn baby a good life. But running your own mob isn’t easy, he didn’t have many associates and hardly any weapons or anything to be criminal with. But he knew that some day he would succeed and become the best. Rhoda’s mother took care of Rhoda during the pregnancy, Rhoda was very weak, she was always tired and hardly got up from bed.

Suddenly one day Rhoda was ready to deliver the baby, they hurried to the hospital and after 25 hours Rhoda gave birth to a baby boy. He was the most adorable little thing they had ever seen. He had grey eyes and brownish hair, and he smiled a lot. They named him Aaron Marlon Keitel, he was everything to Marlon. Finally he had a son, a baby boy.

[Image: screenshot-232-300x225.jpg]

Pregnant For the Last Time

Aaron was really an adorable baby, he was happy and the cutest thing alive. Marlon didn’t meet his son so much, he worked all the time. He only had one thing on his mind, money! He loved his son and he didn’t hate his wife, but he thought that work was more important. He had one goal with his life, to become the best mobster in the world. And he knew he had to work hard to become that.

Even though he could hardly feed his small family he was thrilled when Rhoda told him the big news.

[Image: screenshot-234-300x225.jpg]

“I am pregnant again, Aaron can’t even walk and I am pregnant”, she said and seemed happy.

“That’s wonderful darling!” Marlon replied. He had no idea how he would make the financial situation work but he would figure it out eventually. He hoped that he would have another son, he didn’t know why he wanted one more son. Perhaps it was the love of Aaron that made him hope that he would get an Aaron II.

Unfortunatly Rhodas pregnancy was as diffucled as the last one, she was ill every single day. Rhoda’s mother once again help out, Marlon worked hard and little Aaron needed to be looked after. His mother didn’t have the strenght to do so but his grandma took care of little Aaron.

An Unhappy Birthday

The day Aaron became two years old the family had a small family birthday party. Sherman was invited, Marlon didn’t like that he came but Rhoda had already invited her brother. When Sherman arrived Marlon made sure that he knew what the rules was.

“This is my son’s party and if you ruin it, you will be sorry!” Marlon said with confidence, he knew that Sherman wouldn’t touch him as long as Rhoda was his wife.

“Relax, Aaron is my nephew I won’t ruin anything for him” Sherman said and smiled.

“Aaron ain’t nothing like you, he is my son and he will never become a lowlife like you!”

“Now think about who you are talking to. I might be your wife’’s brother but I could still mess you up quiet badly” Sherman said and once again smiled with a sense of power.

[Image: screenshot-235-300x225.jpg]

Marlon was about to answer him when he heard Rhoda scream. “I think the baby is coming!” This wasn’t good news, Rhoda wasn’t going to deliver now, it was way to early. Marlon ran outside and took Sherman’s car keys and drove quickly to the hospital. Rhoda screamed her lungs out and Marlon tried to think clearly. He had to keep focused.

Death is Natural and Real!?

Marlon couldn’t believe it, in his arms laid his newborn baby boy. On a hospital bed in front of Marlon and his son laid Rhoda. She wasn’t breathing and she never would again. She was gone forever. She hadn’t even seen her new born baby until she died, Marlon couldn’t believe it. But even though he was in chock his mind was clear. He knew what he had to do. He left his sons at the hospital and walked over to Sherman’s house. Sherman opened the door with a smile but when he saw Marlon’s sad face and exhausted look he knew something were wrong.

“Is the baby okay?”, Sherman said and Marlon was surprised by this sudden empathy.

“Yeah, we got a healthy baby boy”, Marlon said with a sad voice.

“What’s the problem then?”

“‘I am sorry but Rhoda… She didn’t make it”

“That’s okay I can visit her she don’t have to come here”

“No you don’t understand. She is dead”, Marlon said these words with tears in his eyes. Suddenly Sherman’s concerned face changed to an angry face.

“WHAT!? She is dead, you useless stupid- You killed her!”

[Image: screenshot-251-300x225.jpg]

“How could I have killed her?”

“If it wasn’t for you useless genes she wouldn’t have had to deliver that ugly stupid baby of yours”

“Don’t you call my son stupid!” Marlon had had enough and so had Sherman. Sherman punched Marlon over the cheek and Marlon fell to the ground. But he quickly stood on his feet and fought back. Kicks, punches and other fighting skills were used. Marlon didn’t feel the pain, he was chocked in every way possible. Unfortunately Sherman was stronger than Marlon and soon Marlon laid on the ground with blood over him. Sherman took out a gun from his belt and held it to Marlon’s head.

“I will kill you, I should have killed you long ago! bar steward!” Marlon was really scared now, he thought of his baby boys, he loved them and was afraid he would never meet them again. Marlon closed his eyes and hoped that he would leave this world without pain. He heard a loud bang, he knew that sound. It was a gun being fired. But instead of dying he felt the weight of Sherman being moved away. He could hear police sirens and male voices shouting. Marlon opened his eyes and what he saw wasn’t pleasant, Sherman laid passed out on the ground with blood all over his white shirt. Marlon backed of in chock. He looked at the police officers and didn’t know what to do. He thought about running but his legs wouldn’t do what he wanted to. A few officers carried Sherman away, Marlon had no idea if Sherman was dead, Marlon hoped he was.

[Image: screenshot-246-300x225.jpg]

18-07-2009, 05:17 AM
Aw, it was a very bittersweat post. Yay for babies, but its sad that his wife died. Awesome story telling though!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
20-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Here is a update on the Keitel Legacy, enjoy!

Mummy?!

Marlon was really happy he never loved Rhoda, but he wasn’t completely with out feelings. He cried over Rhoda and he knew he had a difficult task ahead. Sherman was locked up in prison for the next ten years or so, Rhoda’s mother had become depressed and nowadays lived at a home. And the hardest task yet to come laid ahead of him, to tell Aaron of his mother’s passing. How could he possibly ever understand? But Marlon knew he had to tell his son, now.

So he sat down with Aaron who had just learnt to talk. For some months now Marlon had told Aaron that his mother had travelled and would come home eventually. Marlon hadn’t had the guts to tell his son the truth. But now he was ready.

“Aaron I need to tell you something important, are you listening?”

“Yes!” Aaron answered and seemed to actually listen to his father.

“Your mother she will never ever come home, I am so sorry.” Aaron looked at his father with surprise.

“She lives up in the sky, in heaven. And she is just fine.” Aaron still looked at his father with confusion.

“Is she helping the stars at night?”

[Image: screenshot-243-300x225.jpg]

“She sure is, so every time you see a star, that’s your mother telling you that everything is okay. you understand?”, this conversation had gone more smoothly than Marlon had imagined. He understood of course that Aaron didn’t fully understand the truth in all this. Aaron had hardly understood that he had a brother, at night he used to call for his mother.

“Mummy? Mummy?! Cal is hungry! MUMMY?!”

Slowly life returned to normal in the Keitel family, Marlon didn’t really miss Rhoda. She had been quiet annoying from time to time, she was always angry and always made clear to Marlon that she was the boss. Marlon felt relieved that Sherman was locked away, Marlon wasn’t afraid of being killed every time he left the house nowadays. But the role of the single father was something new to him, he of course loved his sons but it disturbed him that his dream in life was getting away from him. He didn’t have time to do any illegal activities, he didn’t even have time to work. Marlon lived on the small inheritance he had got from Rhoda’s death. The house was falling apart and nothing seemed to work. This wasn’t what he had planned, Marlon wanted his sons to grow up in a palace not this dump. But some things you just can’t change…

It was a Sunday afternoon, the sun shone brightly over Riverview. Marlon laid on the grass out side his house with little Caleb crawling around in the grass. Aaron was inside playing with his toys. Aaron had grown quickly, he had the same brown hair as his father and his father’s nose. Marlon hoped that his sons would look just as him, he didn’t want anything to do with the Bagley family. Caleb and Aaron were his sons not Rhoda’s.

[Image: screenshot-244-300x225.jpg]

Marlon was woken from his thoughts by a loud scream from the house. Aaron cried loudly and Marlon ran inside leaving little Cal all alone on the lawn. At first Marlon couldn’t understand where Aaron was, he was nowhere to be seen. But then he saw, Aaron’s small fingers were stuck under the toy box. Marlon quickly opened it to find Aaron sitting among his toys crying with bleeding fingers. Marlon didn’t know what to do, he pick up his crying son trying to comfort him, but nothing helped. Marlon understood that he couldn’t handle this and ran outside still carrying Aaron. Marlon pick up Cal from the ground and held one so on each arm. Then Marlon ran to the hospital, he found his way to the emergency and a nurse quickly came to help Aaron.

“You just sit here and wait” the nurse said and Marlon did as he was told. He wanted to be with Aaron but he didn’t have the energy to fight the nurse and run after Aaron. So he just sat on one of the chair holding Caleb in his arms. Cal cried as well, he had blood all over his clothes and face.

After half an hour the nurse came back.

“He is alright, we didn’t even have to sew. But he will have scars on his fingers probably all his life.” Marlon didn’t care about that, a few scars you can always live with, he was just glad his son were all right.

He is Called Cal

After the unfortunate incident with Aaron things again ran smoothly in the Keitel family. Aaron became more and more independent which meant that Marlon could give Cal more attention. One thing Marlon noticed right away was that Cal was more reserved and not quiet as joyful as Aaron. Aaron always smiled and loved to make his father laugh. But Cal was nothing like that, he sometimes seemed a bit aloof with the rest of the world. But Marlon was sure that there were nothing wrong with his youngest son, Marlon had three younger brothers and they had acted the same way when they were toddlers. But when they got older they had become the most social creatures on Earth. Marlon didn’t really want to think about his brothers, he knew he would never meet them again and that hurt.

[Image: screenshot-248-300x225.jpg]

There for he gave little Cal all the attention he could. Cal seemed very attached to his father, as soon as Marlon left the room Cal would start crying. Although it sometimes was annoying generally it didn’t bother Marlon, he loved being with his sons.  Aaron also loved his little brother but he had started to become more and more jealous of him. Aaron wanted all his father’s attention and that of course wasn’t possible with his little brother around. Aaron sometimes got so angry at his baby brother that he hit him. Marlon didn’t fully approve of this behavior, he got angry with Aaron and sometimes even shouted. Marlon hated that part of himself, the angry and uncontrolled part. He could get angry for the smallest of things.

[Image: screenshot-253-300x225.jpg]

The day of Cal’s third birthday Aaron had been like a little angel. He had joined his father in the birthday singing in the morning and had been a real good little boy. This day was one of the good days, everyone was happy and things were good. But this would soon change…

Copper

A couple of years had passed and things had started to turn in the Keitel family’s life. Both Aaron and Cal had started school and this made it possible for Marlon to have a job. He was sick and tired of crime and all he wanted was a normal life. He still dreamt of becoming the best and most known criminal in the world. But that dream seemed far from reality and he didn’t want to end up like a regular thug. That’s the reason he had started to aply for a job. Anything would do, he really needed the money. But this day would change his plans. It was a monday morning and suddenly the doorbell rang.

[Image: screenshot-255-300x225.jpg]

“Hello mr. Dean”, the police man on Marlon’s doorstep said.

“You most be mistaken, my name is Marlon Keitel”, Marlon said and he started to sweat.

“Yeah sure you are mr. Dean”, the police man said and smiled acwardly. Dammit Marlon thought, who could this common officer have found out his secret. No one knew that he really was Frank Dean, no one should know that.

“I know your little secret Frank so now you listen really carefully what I have to say” Marlon nodded and showed the police officer in. Luckly both Cal and Aaron was at school, Marlon didn’t want them to see this.

“So mr. Dean thought you could hide forever?” the police officer said and drank the tea that Marlon had served.

“I am not hiding!”

“Sure you are, what normal man would change his name and move half across the world?” Marlon sat quiet, he didn’t know what to say.

“What do you want?” he asked the police man.

“You will have to work for me!”

“For you, I am not a copper!”

“Well I want you to go undercover, do you understand?”

“Not really”

“I have followed the new mob here in town and I want you to be my eyes and ears”

“Or else?” Marlon said and sighed.

“Or else I will tell everyone of your past and tell the mob from your hometown where you are”

“You don’t leave much choice then copper!”

“Don’t get smart on me, I have a temperament worth the name”

“Sorry Sir” Marlon said and felt sick because of this charade. He hated working for someone, and he once again was going to betray people. Life can be cruel…

Meat is Murder

Marlon thought it was going to be tricky getting back into the mob, but he was wrong. The new mob leader was named Kyle and he had always hated Sherman. Kyle was more than happy that Sherman was behind bars. But never the less the work in the mob was hard, Marlon could handle it but every time when he came home (the time of that could change from day to day) he was worked out and extremely tired. He made some simple food and sat around the small table with his sons.

This night he had made hot dogs, the family sat down around the table. Aaron ate as if he had never seen food before and Marlon was hungry after his hard work. None of them noticed that Cal wasn’t eating until they both had finished and carefully licked their own plates.

“Cal why aren’t you eating, are you sick or something?” Marlon asked and sounded a bit worried.

“I just don’t want this”, Cal answered silently.

“You don’t want it?! It’s perfectly good food, eat it!”

“No! I don’t eat meat anymore!” Cal said and his voice was suprisingly strong.

“You don’t what now?” Marlon said and tried to stay calm, he was exhausted and knew he could get really angry soon.

“Meat is Murder, I don’t want to eat anything that walks beside me, got it dad?” Cal said and his face turned red because he was so angry. Aaron just sat beside and was amazed by the situation that took place. Cal had always been the good little brother, never bother any one, never raised his voice, until now…

“You will eat what I say you will eat” Marlon said and flew up from his chair. Cal did the same thing, father and son stood up against each other.

“I won’t eat any meat and that’s all there is to it!” Cal replied. Marlon got real angry now, he pushed Cal to the wall and said “Don’t be such a brat, eat it!”.

[Image: screenshot-262-300x225.jpg]

Cal started crying and Marlon realised that he had gone to far, he let go of Cal. Cal ran, he ran outside and all the way to the farm he had visit several times over the last months. Cal loved just watching the animals, he loved the little lambs and the cute ducks. One day out here on the country-side he had realised that he ate those poor little animals. He swore to himself, never again!

23-07-2009, 07:15 AM
Secrets are Revealed

After several months of reports to the copper Marlon worked for he had had enough. He wasn’t going to be a snitch anymore! At their regular meeting behind the old gymnasium he told the copper that.

“I am sick and tired of this fiddlesticks & flapdoodle! I’m fed up, no more snitching for me” Marlon said and the copper laughed.

“No more snitching you say, like that’s up to you to decide”.

“I am done with this charade, that’s it!” Marlon said and walked away.

“You will regret this Frank Dean!” the copper shouted and Marlon ran all the way home. Even though he took the coppers threat seriously he was pleased with himself, he was a loyal man now.

[Image: Screenshot-259-300x225.jpg]

Later that week Aaron had quiet a suprise for his younger brother.

“Cal do you know what I heard to day in school?”

“No, what did you hear?” Cal was curios and eager to listen.

“Michael told me that our father’s real name is Frank Dean and that he is a crook.

“What!! Is that true?” Cal was really chocked.

“I don’t know, let’s ask dad when we get home”.

The both boys hurried home on their bikes, they didn’t even park them. Aaron was first inside the house and on the bed laid his father, he was sleeping.

“Dad!” Aaron shouted.

“What!” Marlon shouted back annoyed by the rude awakening.

“Is it true that your real name is Frank Dean and that you are a crook?”

“Who said that?”

“Micheal and his father is a police officer so it must be true”. Marlon didn’t need to much time to figure out what had happened. Kyle had told his son Marlon’s secret and the son had told Aaron and Caleb.

“Okay boys listen carefully now” Marlon said and his sons sat next to him in the bed.

“I didn’t grew up here in Riverview, I grew up some where completely different. I grew up with my father who was drunk most of the time and my mother who was pregnant most of the time. And of course loads of siblings, mostly brothers. We were very poor and there for I got in to the criminal line in life, and I am not particularly proud of that. But I had to and when I first had started with that sort of life I learned to like it. Then I betrayed my mob, boys never betray anyone. Loyalty is the most important thing in life. After betraying the mob I had to escape so make sure never to call me Frank Dean again. Do you understand?” Marlon looked at his sons and they both shocked their heads in understanding, this were their secret.

The next day they beat down Micheal behind the school, they wanted to make sure that he never told anyone their father’s secret.

The beating of Michael served it’s purpose, no one said anything about the fact that Marlon Keitel really was someone else. The next years went smoothly by. Marlon accepted the fact that his youngest son was a vegetarian, but Marlon refused to do vegetarian cooking for Cal. There for Cal learnt to cook very early in life. Aaron look more like his father every day that passed and he had started to become more and more like Marlon. During the last years he had learnt to Schmooze his way through life, that’s one of the reasons that his grades were so good.

Marlon’s career went smoothly as well, he worked hard and hoped that he would fulfill his dream before he died. He would love to live in a grand house and be filthy rich. But at the moment the house was pathetically small and the boys shared room. This created some tension, Aaron had turned 17 and Cal 16, they need some space of their own. The house was a place of chaos, it was small and cluttered with things. There was always someone fighting, often it was the brothers. Of course they loved each other but they hated to be forced to sleep in the same room.

[Image: Screenshot-272-300x225.jpg]

Aaron had started to work at the local grocery store, he didn’t really like the job but he loved the money he earned. The job suited him well, he knew how to handle all sorts of costumers and the elderly ladies just loved the charming young man. Cal had also started to work, he worked at the cemetery. This wasn’t the best job a young man could get, his boss was always cranky and he often came home exhausted because of the hard work. But he could consider himself lucky to even have a job, he wasn’t as charming as his brother nor as clever.

You Are The Sun and the Air

Cal wasn’t as handsome as his brother but he was more popular with the girls. He was very poetic and often said the right things just by luck. And he was very much in love with a girl in his class, her name was Sharonda Beckenridge. Cal was never the shy type, he said what he thought and now he really wanted to tell Sharonda that he loved her. It was lunch break and Sharonda wasn’t with her friends, she sat alone at a bench.  A perfect opportunity to express his feelings.

“Hello Sheronda!” Cal said and smiled.

“Hello Cal, but don’t call me Sheronda, call me Cherie instead”

“Sure Cherie, I need to tell you something important”

“And what might that be?”

“Let me put it like this; if the rain falls hard on this hum drum town a sun still shines brightly, you are that sun! If you and I were in space I wouldn’t need a space suit, you would be my air” Cherie looked at him curiously.

[Image: Screenshot-276-300x225.jpg]

“I am sorry Cal but I don’t really understand what you mean…”

“Ehh… I Love You!”

“You do, I think I love you to!”

“Ohh. Well that’s great, shall we kiss now?”

“Yeah, probably”

[Image: Screenshot-283-300x225.jpg]

And that was it. They were a couple, Cal was so happy. He had never felt this way before, he loved her and more importantly she loved him back. Nothing could ruin his life now, he was invincible. Or so he thought…

You Can Pin and Mount Me Like a Butterfly

Aaron worked really hard at the Grocery Store, he was proud of his job and loved the fact that he made more money  per hour than Cal. But things would soon change, he meet the owners wife, her name was Heather. Heather was very beautiful and more importantly she was bored to death with her husband. She gave Aaron small compliments at work all the time, “You sure are handsome” or “I would love a boy like you next to me”. Aaron didn’t really mind, he was flattered, no one had ever said those kind of things to him. One day after work Heather asked him to meet her in the old warehouse, he agreed.

[Image: Screenshot-280-300x225.jpg]

Aaron went inside and there she was, Heather smiled at him and said.

“Hello Handsome, tonight is our night”

“Yeah I guess” Aaron said, he wasn’t stupid he knew exactly where this was going. And he quiet liked it, or at least he thought he did. He didn’t really know, it was a completely new experience.

“You can pin and mount me like a butterfly” Heather said and kissed Aaron on the cheek. She grabbed his hand and took of his shirt but then they were abruptly interuped. The door opened and there stood Odin, her husband and Aaron’s boss.

“What the fudge is going on here!?” He walked straight to Aaron and looked him angrily in the eye.

“What are you doing to my wife you little bar steward”

“Nothing Sir” Aaron said and quickly put on his shirt, he was scared now. Aaron was never scared but in this moment he felt fear taking controll of all parts of his body.

[Image: Screenshot-281-300x225.jpg]

“Nothing you say” Odin shouted and punched Aaron to the ground. Then he contiuned beating poor Aaron. Aaron didn’t know what to do, he just lied there on the ground, crying. After a while Odin left and after him Heather. Aaron couldn’t move, he slowly grabbed his phone and called his father.

“Dad?…”

“Yes Aaron. Where are you it’s 2 am?!” Marlon was angry.

“I am at the warehouse can you help me, I can’t walk”

“Okay, just stay put” Marlon said annoyed over the fact that his son drank so much he couldn’t even walk home. But When Marlon arrived at he became chocked. He lovely little boy laid there on the wooden floor, he was covered in blood and cried.

“My poor son!” Marlon said and ran over to Aaron. He sat down on the floor holding Aaron’s head in his arms. Then he lifted his grown son and carried him all the way to the car and then drove quickly to the hospital. The doctors quickly attended Aaron and meanwhile Marlon called Cal. When Cal finally arrived at the hospital Aaron had told Marlon exactly what had happened.

Marlon was furios and went over to Odin’s house. He rang the doorbell and Odin opened. Marlon didn’t say anythig he just kicked and punched Odin, all his anger he realsed on this man. In the distans he could here sirens  but he was blinded by his hate for this man, no one was allowed to hurt his son!

Marlon didn’t stop the beating until three police officers grabbed him and pushed him into the police car. Marlon sat in the back seat and was still angry and violent. But he couldn’t do much about it, he was hand cuffed and sat in a police car. Marlon knew this was going to end badly.

[Image: Screenshot-278-300x225.jpg]

23-07-2009, 07:16 AM
HEIR POLL

Things didn’t go to well for Marlon, after his arrest he was sentenced to seven years in prison.

Aaron was devastated, he hated every copper in the world. They didn’t understand a single thing, none of them. That’s the reason he wanted to become a copper himself. He was going to become the best copper ever alive.

Caleb was very upset as well but he was angry, he hardly ever got really angry. He just cooked and hoped that the frying pan would take his sorrows away. But he knew now that he want to follow in his father’s footsteps. But not as a common thief. He wanted to become a chef, a really good one. He wanted to buy all the restaurants and all the rackets in the world. Every one should pay him for protection. But he wasn’t going to become a thug, he wanted to be a mafioso.

[Image: Heir-Poll-Aaron-or-Caleb-kopiera-300x225.jpg]

It’s time to vote.

If you vote for Aaron you will get a devoted copper who despite the fact that his father is a mobster wants to serve the law. He loves his father and really wants to protect him, so we are looking at a corrupt copper.

TRAITS: Brace, Light-Sleeper, Schmoozer, Clumsy, Perfectionist.

LIFE TIEM WISH: Become a International Super Spy

If You want to vote for Caleb you will get a friendly guy who looks up to his father. He have no problems with the fact that his dad is a mobster, Caleb want to become one as well. But not the violent sort, but the sort with a big mansion and lots of money. Like The Godfather.

TRAITS: Brave, Exitable, Vegetarian, Friendly, Lucky

LIFE TIME WISH: Become Celbrated Five-Star Chef.

Please cast your vote here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/l...age#680350

If you don’t have a sims3.com account you can vote in a comment.

Good Luck!