Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Launcher
21-07-2009, 07:00 AM
The Launcher
Has anyone else been having problems with getting the launcher to come up?
I am trying to download and install some content from the store and the launcher won't come up.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Neena.
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Re: The Launcher
Try to manually click on the sims 3 launcher, I don't know about macs but PC should be something like...
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Game\Bin and look for a program named sims3launcher

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
22-07-2009, 03:51 AM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2009 10:33 AM by Neena.)
Thanks for replying to my question. I found the Launcher through the path you mentioned and now it is popping up.
I went to reinstall the coffee table I had bought yesterday from the Store and the only thing that pops up is the EADM??
Why is this?? *starts to get very confused*

Edit.......OK I had my daughter help me out and she has managed to download the coffee table by changing my browser. I had to change
from firefox to IE. hmmm....
24-07-2009, 09:32 AM
yes EA is being pathetic to Mozilla (IE must have bribed EA and knowing EA they look for any cash they can get) because I had the same problem so for EA being so greedy I downloaded all their stuff for free  Tongue

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
28-07-2009, 07:08 AM
Yo! who ate my cheese!@  I know I am really late in thanking you for helping me but ..here is a big thankyou.
I also went and found some "nice dl's". {clap} Wink But I am having trouble with the Full Ultra Lounge Set. Could you
help me one more time.??