Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Breastfeeding
21-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Breastfeeding
Every woman in the world can breastfeed, but not in sims at this point... Also, sleeping with the baby is done these days, rather than a crib. Half my friends with babies breastfeed and co-sleep. Formula and cribs are things from the 60's.
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Re: Breastfeeding
I agree with the breastfeed, but not sure about the co-sleep..
21-03-2008, 10:53 PM
eeh i don't think maxsix will like that (don't get me started on what they won't like my ideas Big Grin) but i defentily would, kid had a bad nightmare goes into his parents room to sleep with them= realistic
21-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Yah there's like no chance of breast feeding (not that's a bad idea) co-sleeping maybe but highly doutable. It's a little too real for TS3. Thats ok though.  :-\

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
21-03-2008, 11:03 PM
no breastfeeding....will be pixelated anyway so the realism wouldnt be there anyway.....

I have never believed in having a baby or child sleep in the same bed as adults bad idea.....just my way....
but then this is a game and not real life.....although many people want the realism of real life.....
I like the game to be realistic.......but thats just the way I like to play it.....
still wouldnt encourage it though LOL!!!....every one entitled to their opinions Smile
21-03-2008, 11:10 PM
A breastfeeding sim doesn't have to SHOW anything! It can easily be discreet, and frankly I dont think a blur over it is appropriate. My friend Mandy has a sheet she throws over her shoulder when she feeds for modesty, and the many people have slits in the shirt so you can't see any boob. You can watch sims take a shower, why not breastfeeding?  The baby's head covers any nudity anyhow. Seems simple enough... Co-sleeping is done all the time, both my sisters did it, I did it, and some lady came to my birthing classes promoting it as "Attachment Parenting" which is getting big in the western world, after all the Boomers got "detachment parenting" and are unhappy with how they were raised. Anyhow. Formula and bottles just aren't the end all be all that they used to be.
21-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Co-sleeping with babies is too dangerous..

Brand New && Just Surrender = <3333
21-03-2008, 11:39 PM
(21-03-2008 11:10 PM)Nefri link Wrote:A breastfeeding sim doesn't have to SHOW anything! It can easily be discreet, and frankly I dont think a blur over it is appropriate. My friend Mandy has a sheet she throws over her shoulder when she feeds for modesty, and the many people have slits in the shirt so you can't see any boob. You can watch sims take a shower, why not breastfeeding?  The baby's head covers any nudity anyhow. Seems simple enough... Co-sleeping is done all the time, both my sisters did it, I did it, and some lady came to my birthing classes promoting it as "Attachment Parenting" which is getting big in the western world, after all the Boomers got "detachment parenting" and are unhappy with how they were raised. Anyhow. Formula and bottles just aren't the end all be all that they used to be.
  Even if they do that the ratings will still go up and Maxis/Ea will lose some of its customers because most of them are under 17.
21-03-2008, 11:48 PM
(21-03-2008 10:49 PM)Nefri link Wrote:Every woman in the world can breastfeed, but not in sims at this point... Also, sleeping with the baby is done these days, rather than a crib. Half my friends with babies breastfeed and co-sleep. Formula and cribs are things from the 60's.

co-sleeping if the toddler/baby/kid has a bad dream or something.
22-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Nusing would make the rating go up but not showering?? How is nursing R rated? It's NOT SEXUAL !!