Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got a Zune!
21-07-2009, 05:27 PM
I got a Zune!
So, I decided I wanted to get a new mp3 with more space. So I'm looking in the flyers for fun
and see that they're having a sale at Best Buy for 8GB Zune for 100$. I was like SHABOOYA. And so I get
my Dad to order it only Best Buy didn't have anymore red ones. So we go to Future Shop website and he gets it.
Now they said I'd get it on the 13th. So I'm like wooh that's fast! So there I am waiting FOREVER. The 13th passes...then the 16th...then the 18th..and by that time I had some issues with Future Shop x]. And finally yesterday
it came in! YAY. I love it! The sound, video and the games are fun haha. The only thing I don't like is the loud clicky noise it makes when you select something.

[Image: zune2_red.jpg]

Anybody else have stories about their mp3's or iPods?
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Re: I got a Zune!
I prefer iPods, but congratulations anyways XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
22-07-2009, 07:33 AM
Jeremiah is a Apple fan =P

I have a iPod touch. Obviously XD

22-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Lol. Yes I noticed Tongue
25-07-2009, 03:23 AM
Congrats! I've always been wondering if getting one of those would be more worth it than my apple one but since I have some songs on iTunes and since Windows Media Player is EXTREMELY slow, I think I'll stick with my overpriced nano o_o.

Your Zune looks cool though!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
25-07-2009, 04:47 AM
LOL.
Overpriced nano XD

25-07-2009, 09:04 AM
(25-07-2009 03:23 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:Congrats! I've always been wondering if getting one of those would be more worth it than my apple one but since I have some songs on iTunes and since Windows Media Player is EXTREMELY slow, I think I'll stick with my overpriced nano o_o.

Your Zune looks cool though!
you don't use WMP for Zunes (I used to have one but I lost it  Sad ) It has its own  zune program.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
27-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Yea, Andrew is correct. It has it's own media player that is nicer than iTunes.
But I went to camp this week and brought it with me and let people use it and now it won't turn on.
So I'm gonna have to see if I can exchange it. I've only had it 6 days and it's already busted.
That's not cool. Sad
27-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Nevermind.
Sorry for double post.
Problem solved. Hurray! Big GrinD
29-07-2009, 12:01 AM
(27-07-2009 11:10 PM){ мιѕѕу-ℓιѕнα } link Wrote:Nevermind.
Sorry for double post.
Problem solved. Hurray! Big GrinD
yay! SadD (my smilie has a French Chef mustache)

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P