Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Survival RP
22-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Survival RP
I was participating in something like this in a RP forum and I Decided to bring this here

Basic Plot...

So the idea is basically rather simple - we are all on a boat on a... cruise.

There's a major gas leak for an unknown reason, and the boat is destroyed in the explosion following. Many people were killed but some survived. The survivors managed to get into a lifeboat but were all dumped into the ocean due to the shockwaves following the explosion

They are all washed up on the shore of an island which, of course, is in the middle of nowhere.

The island is habitable - it's fertile, there are lots of plants, animals and drinkable water - you know, that kind of thing.

However, they are the only humans there, and they have no contact with the outside world. They must rely on one another [once they meet, of course] to survive.

Rules...

1. No superpowers - this is going to be somewhat grounded in reality. Somewhat being the key word. XD

2. Characters can die, but that's decision belongs to both the GM [a.k.a me] or the actual person who's RP'ing as that character. Other people cannot kill off someone's character, although...

3. ... there may be fighting. But I'm talking brawls, not open war against one another.

4. Romance is allowed, but please, keep it tasteful. =P

5. No tagteaming.

6. You all start off as strangers. Well, acquaintances, anyways... for now.

Character Profiles [feel free to add more, but these are the basic requirements]

Name:
Job [if any]:
Appearance: [if you can find a picture, great. If not, then just give us hair length/colour as well as eye/skin colour.]
Height:
Personality:
Background/History:

Reason for being on the cruise: [not necessary, but appreciated =P]

My Character

Name:Josh Stone
Job:College student
Hair:Black
Eyes:Green
Skin:Light tan
Height: 5'6
Appearance:Medium weight,a little muscular
Personality:Works hard,Trustworthy but doesn't trust others,Tends to panic in certain situations
Background:Josh is a son of a Mexican mother and American father.His Mother died when giving birth to Josh and that is why His father always had a rocky bump with his only son Josh.Josh entered college to become a lawyer even though everyone always doubted him. Josh came aboard the cruise because that's what he always wanted to do since he was a child, His father was wealthy but never let Josh have much freedom.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Re: Survival RP
Character:
Jack Macintosh LOL
Male
University student
Brown hair, Blue Eyes, Pale skin
Attractive, Iguess LOL

Can Ifinish this later? LOL

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
23-07-2009, 05:02 AM
Sure

24-07-2009, 01:35 AM
Ok, so:
Name is Jack MacIntosh
Male
Appearance: Brown hair, Blue eyes, pale skin. Attractive I guess lol
Height: 6'2
Personality: Jack is a nice guy, he likes to party and have fun with his friends. Sometimes he is a little wild, reckless. But still very friendly. He is extremely intelligent.
Background: Jack was born in London, England but when he was 12 his parents died in a car crash, he moved to the USA to live with his Uncle, during his adolecense (Spelling??) he suffured from depression but he has since recovered. Jack attends a prominent Ivy League college on the east coast and is on the ship with a few of his school friends.
More of Jack's past will be revealed later on.

[center]
24-07-2009, 02:14 AM
Awesome, I wanna start with at least 3-4 people

27-07-2009, 09:46 AM
We always have to have a girl in an RP, so I guess I'll be one C: lol.

Name: Skye Kuciweitz (LoL Polish)
Female
Appearance: Jet Black long hair, Grey eyes, light skin. Quite Pretty.
Height: 5'2
Personality: Skye is quite mysterious, and slightly crazy. Sometimes people take advantage of her, but she can bring strong attributes to the group as a wonderful cook and a good nurse.
Backround: Skye is Polish-born, but moved to USA to an orphanage when she turned disturbed after witnessing her parents and every realation to her die a painful death as a bus carrying them all drove off a cliff.
She was the only one alive after it, and had to be saved and brought to the USA. She was adopted only three months after her arrival, when she has 8.
Now She's living a good life, as she came on the cruise to have fun and meet new friends, even if she has three of her other friends on board.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
27-07-2009, 07:38 PM
So are you guys ready to start?

27-07-2009, 09:55 PM
yes!!

[center]
28-07-2009, 08:47 PM
Ok remember, At this point we don't know each other. Who wants to start I don't have a creative brain cell in my head right now

28-07-2009, 09:02 PM
I will!! Ok it might be a little short, thoug... we'll see.
LOL

My head throbbed as I bent over the toilet. 'God why?' I thought as I gagged and spat up bile. It was here in the small bathroom of our room that I had woken up on my side. I didn't remember much of last night... some fruity drinks and dancing and then someone dragged me back to the room and I passed out. I massaged my temples and shut my eyes. I stood and walked out of the room to my bed. On the table beside it was my fake ID. In the other bed was my college roommate Johnathan. Beside him was a girl. I shook my head and walked over to make coffee.

I stood beside Johnathan on the deck, looking out at the open ocean.
"Do you... smell that?" I asked, "Like gas?"
Johnathan smelled the air and nodded.

BOOM (LOL)

[center]