Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Survival RP
28-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Re: Survival RP
My vision was foggy as I opened my eyes, I thought I was going through those Psychedelic moments but I know the ocean breeze,sand in my face, and the smell of coconuts was all real.
I didn't know what to think, I was astonished at the beauty of this island but the gargles in my stomach made the Scenic View fade away, I passed out and I had thought I died that very moment.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2009, 02:10 AM
Can I post again? Lol... Or should we wait for Niall?

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
29-07-2009, 02:49 AM
Go ahead It's not like we've actually met yet so It really doesn't matter

30-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Cool water licked my toes. I opened my eyes and groaned. I sat up. Where was I? I saw palm trees... the sea so blue with nothing in sight... just a thin blurred line where the ocean met the sky... nothing on the horizon.
A young man (perhaps my age) helped me to my feet. He had black hair and bright green eyes.
"Thanks," I said quietly, looking around to see that there were in fact more people on the beach.
"I'm Josh."

[center]
30-07-2009, 06:51 PM
I tripped over my feet as I stumbled past branches slapping against my face. The groaning of the wild beast galloping towards me grew louder. My long black hair flew out behind me, catching the wind as it surfed. I screamed as a nibbling feeling pinched at my toes, something had bitten my foot.
Crashing through a small covering of vines and sticks, I tumbled out onto the golden sand, as one of the sandles I was wearing flipped over head and landed with a soft thud.
Sand swirled in my mouth while my head shook like a hurricane. Spitting out the sand and wiping away the crunchy feeling between my teeth, two guys helped me up kindly with cautious faces.
"What happened? What are you running from? And who are you, anyway?" The man with the black hair and green eyes asked me in a tone of voice that was innocent, but being sharp at the same time.
"I am Skye, I was on board the S.S. Anne." "Did you see the red eyes following me?" I asked, as I looked back to make sure it had gone.
"Red eyes? We didn't see no red eyes. You must be dreaming." The brown-haired person replied, crossing his arms.
"It had stong tusk's, it must have been some kind of hog or something!" I cried, grabbing both of their hands and jogging over to the sand that had turned mushy from the water.
"Have you seen a blonde-haired girl and boy, and a boy with red hair anywhere?! They are my friends!" I asked them, looking at both of them.
"We might have seen the red haired dude, but we're not sure about both of the others." One of them said.
"What are your names anyway?" I replied, staring.
"I'm Josh, and that's Jack."

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
30-07-2009, 09:12 PM
The girl was beautiful. "Maybe we could help you look for them," I suggested. Then I remembered Johnathan. I asked if either had seen him but they shook their heads. Was he alright? I could only hope...

[center]
30-07-2009, 09:15 PM
I could see the disappointment on the others face knowing they'd rather be with their friends and family then 2 strangers."I-I'm hungry" I bursted out knowing they probably didn't feel like talking about food at a time like this but, I was already hungry before the accident since I don't like fish and it was sushi night. the others looked at me pondering on the dangers of scavenging.

30-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Skye looked at me, "Do you know how to break open a coconut?"
"No..." I said, "I can try I guess... how hard can it be? Tom Hanks made it look easy enough."
How hard could it be? Hard. I sat down with the coconut and the rock for half an hour and all I got out of it was a bloody finger. I threw the coconut into the sand, frustrated. "It's no use!"

Skye sighed and said, "Looks like you're going hungry, Josh."

[center]
30-07-2009, 09:50 PM
"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out to the ocean I seen some birds fly away.
I lunged at the coconut tried to punch the crap outta it so I restorted to biting it and nothing would happen... I was starving and felt like I could die and I remembered on a survival show where this guy would eat bugs to survive just then a dragonfly was "Dancing" around me as if to taunt me...

31-07-2009, 12:01 PM
I watched as a beautiful multi-coloured dragonfly danced daintily around Josh's head. It fluttered and buzzed quietly, and suddenly everyone looked like they were filled with peace and calm.
Suddenly, Josh sprung his hand forward and thrashed it over the fly. His emotion now looked blood-thirsty and rotten, as he raised it up high, lowering it to his mouth.
"Josh, no!" I screamed, slapping away the dragonfly.
"Hey, I was hungry! Gimme something! Gimme something now!" "I bet you wanted it to your own!" Josh yelled, his eyes going wide.
Jack looked at me with a confused and slightly frightened expression. I stared back at Josh, I think he was going crazy already, he was thrashing the sand around.
"I stopped you because there's dangerous fluid's in a dragonfly's body, that could harm your system!" "I think I know we're we could get some food for tonight. I've learned a lot about health and cooking." I replied, showing them to follow me.
I pushed through the prickly bushes and small opening into the forest and hurried over to some small tree's and bushes huddled around.
"I saw these when the boar attacked me, they look sort of like peppers and other food." I replied, bending down and harvesting the red pepper-looking things.
Soon enough, we had harvested peppers, a sort of crunchy spicy paste tasting thing and a big juicy lime.
I asked Josh and Jack, to grab some of the boards that had been left at the side, as well as some vines and rocks.
When we got back, I decided to cut some small flower for thinder. We grabbed a sharp rock, and after some shaking the cutting, the fire started.
I went out to get some clams from the sea, and got some. When I came back, I dropped them all into a big pot. I remember grabbing some stuff from my room before the explosion, since I knew it was coming from a weird "sixth sense" I have.
Soon, the food was done and we all ate it happily.
"You are a fantastic cook, Skye. You need to be the cook and health instructor here." Jack smiled.
"Thanks, that's what you get for being a scout!" I giggled, eating my clams.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3