Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Special Gift" - Odd powers for some odd kids
05-08-2009, 12:51 PM
"The Special Gift" - Odd powers for some odd kids
This RP's about a group of kids who often have hallucinations. They often see things that aren't there, or what could happen in the future. As they master their powers, they often learn more along the way - maybe with some help by a special someone?

You don't have to apply to join this RP, you can just post in it, but don't forget to involve a name, description, ect. Somehow explain it in your post.
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Re: "The Special Gift" - Odd powers for some odd kids
I stared at him, in his eyes. They sparkled an unusual colour today - a torquoise. He wrapped his fingers around my warm palms, as he pulled me closer toward him. It was just us two alone in the forest, covered by the canopy of trees above us. He winked at me, and then began to walk backwards slowly, and the whipsers began to echo louder and louder.

"Helena ..."

Hearing my own name never sounded so exotic and new before. He left out a chuckle as a strong gust of wind came my way. Our eye contact never broke throughout it all, and I stared deeply into his eyes. The glisten that shone upon off of them stunned me for a quick second, then I quickly shook my head, as a few locks of my dark brown hair fell over my own eyes.

"Tell me what you want," I said to him, as my voice seemed twice as loud as usual.
"You." He flicked his light brown fringe off his face.
"Go home. You will be gone from here in ten seconds."

He nodded, and began to walk away from me even more. I looked down at my shoes, and began to count to 10 slowly.
"Helena? Is that you?" A familiar voice drummed my ears. I lifted my head, to see that he was gone. James had finally left me alone. Was I finally mastering this strange gift? Did people actually obey what I told them to do?. My mind was ticking, working all this mystery out. Then I turned around.
"Who were you talking to?"
"No one," I smiled. "Too bad it's only you." We both smiled.

[Whoever is next to reply, you can be the other person, LOL]
07-08-2009, 09:03 AM
No one wanna RP?
:[
12-08-2009, 05:00 PM
I will! But maybe later when Im not on my iPod...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]