Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Accesories for Sims
21-03-2008, 11:31 PM
Accesories for Sims
I think in the TS3 that they should have accesories.Like when your sims go shopping they get accesories and purses and hats and stuff.What do you think?And I always hate miss crumplebottom for having a purse and that my sim did'nt have one.
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Re: Accesories for Sims
(21-03-2008 11:31 PM)elm1230 link Wrote:I think in the TS3 that they should have accesories.Like when your sims go shopping they get accesories and purses and hats and stuff.What do you think?And I always hate miss crumplebottom for having a purse and that my sim did'nt have one.
[move]
I totally agree --who is miss crumplebottom and why does she come and what does she do and when does she come

also where do the sims get money they just go to the cash register and poof they have new clothes[/move]

Mery loves acting Big Grin Big Grin<br /><br />TS3 will rule the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21-03-2008, 11:38 PM
(21-03-2008 11:34 PM)Merysparklez link Wrote:[quote author=elm1230 link=topic=686.msg12890#msg12890 date=1206138684]
I think in the TS3 that they should have accesories.Like when your sims go shopping they get accesories and purses and hats and stuff.What do you think?And I always hate miss crumplebottom for having a purse and that my sim did'nt have one.
[move]
I totally agree --who is miss crumplebottom and why does she come and what does she do and when does she come

also where do the sims get money they just go to the cash register and poof they have new clothes[/move]

[/quote]
Miss Crumplebottom is interactive NPC from the nightlife EP and all she does is scold young people if there inappropriate.She'll come up and hit you ith her purse.
21-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Mery, it's extremely hard to read that when it's all moving o_0

it'd be nice to get accessories like that, but I'd imagine that things like purses don't always work with animations.

Hats are good ^_^

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
22-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Necklaces, rings, bracelets, and other jewlery wolud be good accesories.
22-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Yes. I think they should be able to get belly piercings, nose piercings, lips, eyebrows, etc..

Brand New &amp;&amp; Just Surrender = &lt;3333
22-03-2008, 12:06 AM
random body piercings would be good ^_^

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
22-03-2008, 12:11 AM
Body piercings are available if you get Bon Voyage or Free Time. I just hope it continues through Sims 3. Jewelry is also in Bon Voyage and Free Time. I have always wanted my kids to automatically have backpacks when they go to school, and briefcases for my adult working Sims. Hats and purses would be nice too.

Twilight---best book ever<br /><br />*An official Twilighter
22-03-2008, 12:16 AM
I didn't know they had jewlery in Freetime, what came with it?

22-03-2008, 12:17 AM
(22-03-2008 12:11 AM)Faith link Wrote:Body piercings are available if you get Bon Voyage or Free Time. I just hope it continues through Sims 3. Jewelry is also in Bon Voyage and Free Time. I have always wanted my kids to automatically have backpacks when they go to school, and briefcases for my adult working Sims. Hats and purses would be nice too.
Yeah, backpacks would be cool because it seems like they do nothing at school and just come home with homework.