Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woah, thats a lot of unused downloads!
11-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Re: Woah, thats a lot of unused downloads!
you should see my download folder XD I have 5,627 files... I used to have 12,000 but I deleted most of the ones I've already used in films Smile

[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br />[Image: KwPY.png]
<br />[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]
<br /><br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2009, 02:29 AM
Modthesims.com is the only CC site I use. Most of which I download is foods and careers. I had 50+ careers on my game before I had to reinstall it.  {glare}

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
13-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Mts2 furnture crashed my game, which i discovered after i removed that folder.
So I try to avoid it best I can.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
13-08-2009, 10:45 PM
I was never one to download CC furniture that ALWAYS lagged my game even if its not in my house, The only thing hair CC lags is the face changer thingy and it only does it 1 time.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
16-08-2009, 01:29 AM
I don't like downloading furniture or houses that are furnished with CC. It just lags WAY too much. I may download like 1 or two pieces of furniture once in a while, but most of the time it isn't worth it.

And yeah, when changing hair the slider is slow, but that's because its loading. I got used to that.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
16-08-2009, 01:32 AM
(16-08-2009 01:29 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:I don't like downloading furniture or houses that are furnished with CC. It just lags WAY too much. I may download like 1 or two pieces of furniture once in a while, but most of the time it isn't worth it.

And yeah, when changing hair the slider is slow, but that's because its loading. I got used to that.
Yeah, the only CC I have are the Ford cars, and a computer, which are all made by Maxis.

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
17-08-2009, 07:07 PM
I admit I'm a big CC fan, but I agree with the custom houses lagging. I rarely used custom houses for that reason. I downloaded furniture, but never a big fan of houses. I wouldn't dare play the giant mansions that are out there. I learned my lesson with those.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
18-08-2009, 02:55 PM
I normally don't recommend things haha, but I've just found the CUTEST collection of kids clothes ever!
fakepeeps7 on MTS2, has some kids clothes that are based near enough on maxis meshes so they shouldn't take up that much room Big Grin
I promised I wouldn't over download again...
-takes all.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
20-08-2009, 02:00 AM
Oh yeah! I have tons of that stuff xDDD Most of it is just SOOO cute! I downloaded a lot of nightgowns in the hopes of having a story take place in a castle (or something xD) someday lol.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]