Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Office has got nothing on mine!
17-04-2011, 07:17 PM
The Office has got nothing on mine!
Fill a building with the maximum number of psychiatric cases, and call it A PLACE OF WORK!

On Friday, some girl began complaining on the first proper hot day this year that it was "cold" and threatened to put in a complaint unless her "rights" to heat were met. Maybe if she tried ingesting something other than cans of freezing cold Diet Coke from the vending machines at breaks she might not feel chilly - for instance a proper meal at lunchtimes like a normal human being, although it wouldn't surprise me to discover she photosynthesises.

Building maintenance threw their rattle out of the pram at this assault on their manhood and before dragging their knuckles out of the building at 5 after spending another busy days lounging at the front desk reading The Sun, decided to turn up the central heating full blast, result being all of us that were on back shift that night that had nothing to do with Toothpick got roasted to death, as no one else on duty knew the code to access the building's heating system.

There's a guy in the place who's supposed to have won competitions in crime magazines for short stories. My guess is they're all about murdering Toothpick.

Angel

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply