Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
12-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread 2!
Four of my favourite Ron & Hermione videos. The last one is a long-time favourite for about three years now. It's not as flashy as the first three in terms of effects and such but it ALWAYS makes me cry at the death scene. The first three are all fairly new ones I found while having a YouTube HP video fest. Enjoyy [they're amazing]. (:

PLEEEASE WATCH THEM IN HQ!! Wink These videos are widescreen so it'd be cooler if you watched it on YouTube but I wont ask of you too much. Tongue But they DO look better in widescreen.

General R/Hrness. SO GOOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkPzKvZDli0&fmt=18

----

R&Hr in HBP & DH. Gahh, the hand-holding and the kiss <333

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeOdQfoyzrk&fmt=18

----

Hermone/Ron/LavLav triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN2SeNoLRnI&fmt=18

----

Old favourite. Wait for the death. It always makes me cry. Sad

READ BEFORE WATCHING!

This is another AU. Voldemort kills Hermione in the final battle... Ron's devastated, he keeps remembering the times when Hermione was alive and sometimes thinks she's still there between them. He asks Harry to help him try to bring her back to life, but Harry and Mrs Weasley tell him that it's no good... so Ron goes back in time alone and sees all again... but in the end he realizes that Harry and his mother were right... he must let Hermione go...

This is a very sad video, I hope you like it all the same Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82PWdN6GEwo&fmt=18

@ ANna, once you have the torrent fully downloaded it's just like a normal file so you'd be able to watch it without internet, yes. Smile
And who knows where they get them, I'm just damn grateful they're there. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2009, 06:43 PM
What's AU? XD
I'm lost with all these HP phrases.
I pmed you asking what 'ship' means. Like what it says underneath Bambi's icon. XD
'I ship R/C' I'm lost =P

12-08-2009, 06:55 PM
You did? I never got it.  ???

You don't know what ship means?! Oh God, I must confuse the hell out of you recently then. Ship is short for relationship, it's a pairing of two characters [and occasionally real-life people, like I ship RupertxEmma, but shipping real people is often frowned upon..]. It's just generally a term for supporting their relationship and them being or becoming a couple. 
So basically imagine a ship as what it is, a boat. Some people are on the Ron and Hermione boat. Some people are on the Harry and Hermione boat.
And ships don't have to be canon [meaning the ship is already a couple]. Like HarryxHermione isn't canon but people can still ship it. You can ship anything you want. And ships usually have names that are formed by combining the pairings names. Such as Heron [Ron, Hermione], Seddie [Sam, Freddie], etcetera etcetera.

Smile

Oh and that written in bold I didn't write, it's by the author of the video.

But AU means alternate universe. Wink

12-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Well I'll resend it. The PM system must be jammed or something.

Anyways. Ah! I was thinking that. I thought Harry and Hermonie would hook up. XD
And Ron be their best man or something.

12-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Bamb's had the I ship R/C thing as long as I can remember. It stands for Rupert/Cassie. XD
Does anyone remember our babies? Just thought I should say Cassie Junior is now walking... Tongue

ANYHOW. {blush} Until I was like 11 I was Harry/Hermione all the way 'cause I was dumb. I even found a picture of Dan and Emma dancing in a newspaper, cut it out and stuck it on my wall along with other HP pics I had [there were ones with Harry and Hermione hugging too..].

And I LOVED this one;

[Image: _39367967_harryandhermione.jpg]

I also fancied Dan. He was actually hot when he was younger though. Then one day I saw the light, fell in love with R/Hr and Rupert. Tongue

Anybody actually watch those videos? :]

12-08-2009, 07:20 PM
dateline= Wrote:Bamb's had the I ship R/C thing as long as I can remember. It stands for Rupert/Cassie.

Haha, ooohhh my gosh. I don't think I've changed that since...middle of last year? Wow. XD

dateline= Wrote:Does anyone remember our babies? Just thought I should say Cassie Junior is now walking...

Gah! I doooo remember that! Haha, aww... Tongue

dateline= Wrote:I thought Harry and Hermonie would hook up.

I remember getting into arguments with people about that... XD I always adored Ron and Hermione...although I do think I was under the impression it would be Harry and Hermione in the end when I first read the first book. Don't know why, 'cause looking back, it's so obvious. XD

dateline= Wrote:Anybody actually watch those videos? :]

I watched the first two and the last one. My computer won't load the other one, for some reason. I really like the second one and the last one. Smile

ETA: Okay, so has anyone seen this? It's a chapter-by-chapter video series of DH played in TS2. Fitting, yesh? XD

It's pretty impressive, I must say. Smile

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2axyeB7CxQ[/url]

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
12-08-2009, 07:29 PM
I remember getting into arguments with people about that...

Ah yeah, the good old days. I think as a fandom when it came to shipping we were pretty brutal. Particularly during the 2004-2006 era, I noticed I got into the most, erm, 'arguments' [I'd christen them fights tbh, I was firm with my beliefs, as were the Harmonys' Tongue] during that time.

Remember when Emerson dropped the delusional bomb?
BWHAHAHAHA they got so MAD. Emerson became my God from then on. Not that he wasn't already. I love that guy. Shame he's engaged now. Tongue

Damn, he was 13 when I first saw MuggleNet. o.o

Okay, also, I wonder when Jo's encyclopedia is goign to surface...

ETA; Continued from the 'Hello Everyone' thread. What was everyone doing the night DH was released? I didn't get to go to a midnight release.

I was sat at home watching Jo do her live reading from the first chapter. And running around the house annoying my mum with my happiness.

12-08-2009, 07:44 PM
XD
I just sat home? I was a fan of the movies then. And even then I didn't go to the midnight premiere of HBP.
If I can't go the premiere of DH I'll go the midnight premiere downtown Smile

12-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Well I have to go. Maybe I'll find Wifi where I'm going.
But but I have my HP GOF book in my purse. XD wheee! ;P

12-08-2009, 07:59 PM
This is a video of a DH book release from where I live, Sheffield. XD I actally go to that same bookstore every other week. Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T14XZNAKhzo

Random. XD

Some of Jo's reading. There's another part, you can go to YT to see that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4NCv-7LQ...PL&index=5

I get shivers when Jo reads it. Tongue
I also have all the audiobooks too. I dunno why. XD

LOL Sommie, you'll never know what you did that night. Just know that I was a very happy person. Smile

ETA; How's GOF going so far? I love you for reading the books! XD
Everyone who at least gves the books a try and doesn't like them in the end, I respect them for at least trying. Smile