Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
17-03-2011, 08:49 PM
RE: Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
Soon as the stream of news, clips and previews for DHP2 comes out, we'll keep this thread going.

You guys wont want to talk to me when this is all over. Honestly. Harry Potter has been my entire childhood. Now I'm going to have no books, no films to look forward to... when the books ended I actually did suffer some brief withdrawal symptoms, no lie. My mum was actually worried about me. =P

I want Jo to release that Scottish book, and the encyclopedia. I need to keep sane, or at least hover around sanity.

I still remember watching PS with my dad when I was eight in the cinema. It was one of the two times I've ever seen him, and he fell asleep half way though. -_- I often went to the cinema with my stepdad (the crazy alcoholic who's whereabouts I don't know anymore, sadly his mum told my mum that his brother - who is sane - passed away recently, in his early forties... ), who would NEVER fall asleep during a film, especially HP which he knew I loved. I knew my dad was a fail from that moment on.

I came home telling my mum, and I also remember just going on and on about the film and how I'd been saying Hermione's name wrong and yadayada. My mum knew she had birthed a HP-obsessed child from then on. xD

... I still can't believe I'd been calling 'Hermione' 'Heh-roh-mine' all that time. Figures I'm not the only one since Jo had to use Viktor Krum as a catalyst in GoF to tell readers how to pronounce it.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Harry Potter - Official Thread 2! - Majick - 11-08-2009, 11:35 AM
RE: Harry Potter - Official Thread 2! - Cassie - 17-03-2011 08:49 PM