Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
17-03-2011, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2011 11:09 PM by Cassie.)
RE: Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
I don't blame him. Back in the day, most of us were biting our nails over whether the trio would even sign to film past movie four, and NOBODY expected them to do all seven (or eight, now) of them at the start. Not at all. You said to someone online you hoped they'd stick around and do them all back in 2000, you'd be told fat chance. It makes the series so much more special considering we've had the same trio right through to the end, and I'm really grateful and proud of them for doing so.

The franchise needs to end eventually... it's just sad that the day is so close. This is a big thing for me because this hasn't just been an obsession since I joined SF, it's not a couple of years obsession, it's 12 years. Someone get me my hanky now please.

The series will always flourish in every true HP fans heart and I'm gonna keep it here. (:
Cheese, I don't care.

I just hope I get a new obsession to keep me going. Michael Grant's 'Gone' series is pretty much doing that for me now, but it needs a film counterpart to seal the deal for me. The series is explosive and it so needs one.

EDIT; Emma, you devil, kissing another man besides Rupert. -_-

[Image: article-0-0B36D26E00000578-250_634x465.jpg]

It's just for an advert.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Harry Potter - Official Thread 2! - Majick - 11-08-2009, 11:35 AM
RE: Harry Potter - Official Thread 2! - Cassie - 17-03-2011 10:58 PM