Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another Problem!
12-08-2009, 12:47 AM
Another Problem!
Yesterday I was trying to download some stuff off of the exchange, and I had trouble downloading first of all. I had to click it a few times. And then when it came time to install the item, I get an error message saying something about "failed to start game" (Something along those lines). The day before that I installed some stuff from the store but the next day it wasn't working. Is anyone else having this problem?

If your right on money and really want something, sign up for this! Do a couple offers and get something free. Or just do it to support me lol.<br /><br />http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1006406
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2009, 07:08 AM
Re: Another Problem!
try deactivating some of the stuff until you find out which it is If it's all of them then they may be corrupted.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
16-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Have you patched your game? I know it gives me an attitude if I try to download something when the game isn't patched.

EDIT: I just read your other thread xD Do what is said above then. Or just disable all of the other stuff and try to download the new stuff. If you can, then there's something wrong with your previous downloads.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
17-08-2009, 02:26 AM
It decided to start working again. It randomly does this. I don't know why.

If your right on money and really want something, sign up for this! Do a couple offers and get something free. Or just do it to support me lol.<br /><br />http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1006406