Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Kincaid Legacy
12-08-2009, 03:27 PM
The Kincaid Legacy
Well, I've seen quite a few of these legacies and figured I'd tell my favourite one. If you played Sims: Life Stories you may remember Agora Tchotchke and Dylan Kincaid. Well I continued to play them until Sims 3 came out then I recreated them. I created them with there 3 children already born so I didn't have to worry about them giving birth to the wrong gender. I didn't plan to make a legacy so I don't have any pictures but please read on.

Ok, so Agora and Dylan Kincaid arrive in Riverview with their family, teens, Daniel and Aimee, and son, Alex. Agora and Dylan have quite a rocky relationship but seem to be getting on wel in their new home. Daniel, a loner, stuggles to make any friends and tends to spend much time working out at the gym. Aimee, a party animal and very hot-headed, begins to make friends and look for love while Alex works hard to get good grades while also making friends.
Then, Dylan bumps into his ex girlfriend from high school, Ashley Sinclair. She is married to the wealthy elder, Waring, who has just retired to make time for his young wife, who he fears will leave him. Dylan and Ashley reminisce with each other and find themselves getting close to each other. Before long they are WooHooing together. They continue the affair until Waring catches them. Ashley's marriage is over and she is left penniless. Luckily, Dylan will be able to support her. But first he'll have to leave Agora.
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Re: The Kincaid Legacy
-Continued

Agora is devestated when Dylan reveals he has been seeing another woman. She kicks him out the house and tells him their marriage is over. Dylan returns to Ashley with no money leaving her furious. Soon after Ashley falls pregnant and Dylan decides to do what he thinks is right by proposing to her. She accepts but Dylan soon regrets his decision when she turns into Bridezilla. When he can no longer take anymore he ends the engagement, leaving Ashley heavily pregnant with little money.

Meanwhile, Agora has been left heartbroken. She feels she cannot cope and lashes out at Aimee, who's grades are failing. When all seems lost Agora meets Sean Harris. He's new to the town and looking for the woman he never had. The two of them begin dating and soon he is moving in with the family. While Aimee continues to bunk of school and Alex bonds with Sean, Daniel becomes very distant from his family as he is still hurt over his parents split. His upset deepens when Agora accepts Sean's proposal of marriage and announces she is pregnant. Then, tradgedy strikes when Daniel slips into the swimming pool and drowns. The entire family are devastated and realise how much they neglected him when he was alive. In the midst of this upset, Agora and Sean's first child together, Nina, is born.
12-08-2009, 04:09 PM
-Continued

Dylan hears the news of Daniel's death and is upset, comforting himself by flirting with women in an attempt to find someone he likes. He meets Jaime Summers, a new girl in town who is searching for wealth, and begins dating her.

Meanwhile, Agora and Sean are adjusting to life with Nina while looking after Aimee, who is still failing in school, and Alex, who is nearing his teenage years. Then, Aimee meets Robbie Young, who has just moved to Riverview with his parents. They begin dating and Robbie convinces Aimee to work harder at school although failing to make her reconcile with Agora.

To be continued...
12-08-2009, 04:10 PM
oooh... this is interesting, Poor Daniel  Sad 

Edit:You posted after me XD stupid Agora... I feel as if its the parents fault and not only 1 but I despise agora for worsening what happened to the family.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
22-08-2009, 11:06 AM
-Continued

While Aimee spends most of her time gazing into Robbie's eyes, Alex has found himself a girlfriend too. Becky Lumbsden has moved to Riverview with her mother and twin sister. Becky and Alex immediately hit it off and soon, both of Agora's teenage children are hopelessly in love.

The time comes for Aimee to grow up into a Young Adult and, at her birthday party, she finds herself woohooing with Robbie. The following morning, after another blazing row with Agora, Aimee packs her bags and leaves. She moves in with Robbie and his parents for a short while before the couple decide to move into a house of their own. It is on their arrival at the house that Aimee announces to Robbie that she is pregnant. 
30-08-2009, 07:11 PM
-Continued

While Robbie begins his new job down at the Police Department, Aimee prepares for impending motherhood and soon she is rushing to the hospital to give birth to their son, Adam. All is well for the family and the couple begin to enjoy their new life, with Robbie working hard at his job and Aimee trying to make it as an author while juggling looking after a young child.

Meanwhile, Alex has grown up into a Young Adult and married his girlfriend, Becky. Soon after, Becky announces she is pregnant.

Aimee seems very used to being a mother and spends as much time with Adam as possible to form a bond she never had with her own mother. When Adam has grown into a child, Aimee and Robbie decide to move to a bigger house and try for another baby. After trying for a while, Aimee eventually falls pregnant and, after announcing this, Robbie gets down on one knee and proposes. Aimee accepts and the couple look forward to marrying after their child is born.
30-08-2009, 07:19 PM
-Continued

Aimee is excited when she finally goes into labour and rushes to hospital again. When the couple leave the hospital they have not one, but two babies! They name their new sons, Zac and Josh, and head home to adjust to life with two babies. It's hard work but the couple manage and soon they are walking down the isle. But their happiness is short lived when, after the strains of parenthood and work, cause arguments between the couple. When Aimee begins to nag Robbie to have another baby so soon after the twins grow up into toddlers, Robbie realises he cannot cope with the possibility of anymore children and breaks up with Aimee, moving back in with his parents.

Aimee is devestated and struggles to look after Zac, Josh and Adam, who is now a teen. She begins to call Robbie, trying to reconcile but he is having none of it. Robbie has a short romance with aspiring musician, Melanie Rodgers, but she asks for them just to be friends and they grow apart. It is after this that Robbie realises he still loves Aimee and they begin to patch things up. When Aimee arrives round at Robbie's parents home to find him on one knee she is shocked but accepts the proposal. They marry soon after Robbie moves back in and the sound of that lullaby is heard once more.