Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Traits
13-08-2009, 02:41 AM
New Traits
Even the Sims 3 can't perfectly simulate all the personalities life has to offer, what are some traits that you'd like to see in the future? Personally i'd like Hyper...

I don't lag, i own so much it takes the server a few seconds to figure out what the hell i just did.<br /><br />The hardest part of a Zombie Apocalypse would be pretending it wasn't awesome.
Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2009, 05:52 AM
Re: New Traits
Rebel:Your sim always has wishes to ditch school and work and despise working hard or doing homework.Your sim is the bad apple of the family so it's hard to maintain family relationships

Dramatic:Your sim always is one to start drama just so they can be the eye of attention.Your sim loves to pick on people and push peoples button and gets the "Center of attention Moodlet

I would Love those traits..heh and a counter of Rebel Is Genius-Workaholic-Family oriented
and opposite of dramatic is Coward-Loner

Also I think some traits should be adjusted Can't think of an example but I'm sure you can think of some

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
16-08-2009, 07:55 AM
Meat Eater- Every meal must have meat in it, otherwise they'll hate life.

... and I can't think of anything else off the top of my head. And yeah, I guess the above suggestion isn't a great one, but its all I got xDD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
16-08-2009, 06:21 PM
Hyper, nudist, Ham, Geek

[Image: Trait_absentminded.png]
[Image: Trait_bookworm.png]
[Image: Trait_hopelessromantic.png]
[Image: Trait_insane.png]
[Image: Trait_good.png]
<br /><br />My Traits know them love them
16-08-2009, 06:58 PM
(16-08-2009 06:21 PM)Random Chaos link Wrote:Hyper, nudist, Ham, Geek
hyper can go with excitable
ham?
Geek is pretty much computer whiz, that's what I think a geek as of anyways (ME XD)

17-08-2009, 01:52 AM
Oh Cheezy.

Geeks are different becouse they like playing games and collecting things. Some interachions are "Talk about cards" "Show rare card" "Talk about Anime"

[Image: Trait_absentminded.png]
[Image: Trait_bookworm.png]
[Image: Trait_hopelessromantic.png]
[Image: Trait_insane.png]
[Image: Trait_good.png]
<br /><br />My Traits know them love them
17-08-2009, 02:15 AM
I guess so, hmm another trait would be Quiet
Quiet:The sim prefers to be in a quiet area, They don't mind being with lots of people but it needs to be at a calm level. they get the "Too loud" moodlet and the louder it is the worse it gets for them.

17-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Wouldnt quiet be along the lines of Loner?
17-08-2009, 11:29 PM
I'd like a Goofy trait -
your sim will always find great opportunities to play pranks on other sims. {lol}
Your Sim never gets annoyed by other pranksters.
Your Sim is always willing to juggle and entertain the others and their best fitting job is that of a Clown (to be inserted)

and no, it will be different than Good sense of Humour. Wink
18-08-2009, 02:58 AM
(17-08-2009 10:49 PM)Loony B-rad The Amazingly Amazing link Wrote:Wouldnt quiet be along the lines of Loner?
no loners can be in their room alone and listen to screamo music while quiet sims can be with TONS of other sims but they just don't like it being loud