Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Let's share sims!
07-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Re: Let's share sims!
Not with these sims.    The NEXT time Smile    I have plans of my own for these Sims Smile
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2009, 07:44 PM
(07-09-2009 07:38 PM)The Awesome One. link Wrote:Not with these sims.     The NEXT time Smile    I have plans of my own for these Sims Smile
Oh ok, I'm going to create my sim today. So its Brad,Phoebe,Nova,Cassie and I?
So, no swapping in this household..? Can everyone list their traits cause I don't want to have the same traits as anyone?

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
07-09-2009, 07:56 PM
No.  We are sharing the Sims.  Just like last time XD 
07-09-2009, 08:47 PM
It'd be hard to swap files with 5 people I would think, because the next person couldn't play with the sims until the previous is done. I think it'd be more suited for 2, maybe 3 people.

And I piled all the traits into one post on the other thread =D

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]