Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wish they made it so you could have a basement and cars.
16-08-2009, 02:03 AM
Wish they made it so you could have a basement and cars.
Though maybe one of the other two sims games does, I haven't checked them out yet. Yes, actually I know one of the sims 2 expansions has ownable cars.

By the way, does anyone know a way I can stop stray animals from coming in my house (wish they had lockable doors too) or the racoon/cat from messing with my garbage?
Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2009, 02:17 AM
Re: Wish they made it so you could have a basement and cars.
I think there should be a lockable door hack out there, I never had hacks/mods in my sims 1 days since I was a wee 6-9 years old haha

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
16-08-2009, 07:58 AM
I believe there's a sign you can download off of the sims 1 site when you play it, the strays leave.

Buuut, I can't be too sure.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
16-08-2009, 08:55 PM
(16-08-2009 02:17 AM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:I think there should be a lockable door hack out there, I never had hacks/mods in my sims 1 days since I was a wee 6-9 years old haha

I've done some looking- well a mere 10 minutes worth, found some sites and tried googling "make all doors lockable" and didn't get anything. I've only found mods that let you download doors that are lockable.
16-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Use the moveobjects cheat and delete them.

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
17-08-2009, 06:07 AM
(16-08-2009 11:37 PM)Ryan (Yoshman, duh!) link Wrote:Use the moveobjects cheat and delete them.

I have thought of this. The only things I've used it for is to delete bills and the mime. Once you delete something is it gone forever? If I had another party would another mime come? I tried calling the police (in the game) on the mime after he wouldn't leave, they just told me not to call unless there was an emergency.
17-08-2009, 11:17 PM
I'm unsure about that one...

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
18-08-2009, 02:52 AM
he would come just dekete him it on ly takes a few seconds

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
20-08-2009, 02:31 AM
As for your pet problem, if you go here on TS1 site and look down, there's a solution:

dateline= Wrote:Stray-Away Pet Prevention System
Are you tired of the extra work and hassle and work that comes with having to look after your uninvited neighbors pets? With the Stray-Away Pet Prevention system, these problems are a thing of the past.
(Specifically for Unleashed owners. For use with any expansion pack, including Superstar.)

I used it ALL the time in my sim 1 days so I know it works. Just put it on the edge of your lot.

As for the Mime, this was found @ Sims Wiki:

dateline= Wrote:The Mime came with The Sims expansion, House Party. Whenever you throw a Party and it was a bad one i.e. the party, the mime will come and like the Tragic Clown, will try to make the guests happier but will end up making things more worst than it was before. You can slap him but to no effect, the only way to get rid of him is, make everyone happier, end the party, or cheat by using the move_objects on cheat mode and delete him.

Sooo, depending on what's happening, you're better off using move_objects. And if you throw another party, I think he'd only show up again if you had another bad party, since the game will probably regenerate the mime.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]