Login:
or Register
|
The Gothier Heir Poll #1
|
|
18-08-2009, 08:10 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
The Gothier Heir Poll #1
Hey guys! This is my first poll for the Gothier Family! The choices this time are Julia and Grant. I'm leaving the poll open for 2 days.
Thanks, Ryan ![]() Julia: Aspiration: Knowledge/Personality: Neat (6 points) Shy (4 points) Active (6 points) Playful (6 points) Nice (6 points) ![]() Grant: Aspiration: Fortune/Personality: Neat (10 points) Shy (1 point) Active (8 points) Playful (6 points) Nice (6 points) ![]() ![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
18-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Gothier Heir Poll #1
I think you should post pics for those who don't read but wanna vote (I did read it however)
anyways voting for grant
I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
18-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Gothier Heir Poll #1
(18-08-2009 09:38 AM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:I think you should post pics for those who don't read but wanna vote (I did read it however) Thanks! I'll do that right now! ^^ ![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
18-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Gothier Heir Poll #1
You should also add their stats - like how shy/outgoing, Clean/Filthy, Nice/Mean, etc. Give us an idea of what sort of genetic personalities they'll be passing on
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
18-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Gothier Heir Poll #1
and for the teen what her aspiration is.
I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
18-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Gothier Heir Poll #1
Alright. x3
I'll just have to go into my game and record their personalities. ![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
18-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Gothier Heir Poll #1
There ya go! ^_^ Makes it easier to judge who'd be best suited off of personality as well as looks
I also voted for Grant, he's the best looking of the two, and even though he's REALLY shy, he has an over-all really good personality.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
18-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Gothier Heir Poll #1
I voted for Julia
[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() <br /><br />[/center] |
|||
|
19-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Gothier Heir Poll #1
It seems like the voting is done here. Grant gets the spot for the heir! x3
![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
19-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Gothier Heir Poll #1
yay!
I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: snapshot_7794ed21_f7961a2a.jpg]](http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj207/ryyoshi/snapshot_7794ed21_f7961a2a.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_7794ed21_d796e555.jpg]](http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj207/ryyoshi/snapshot_7794ed21_d796e555.jpg)
![[Image: 29133088.jpg]](http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5498/29133088.jpg)

![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)

![[Image: KwPY.png]](http://p.gpxpl.us/KwPY.png)
![[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]](http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k334/imdyinginsidesimsmovies/lucidiasiggy2.png)