Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 2 Big Brother ^^
20-08-2009, 06:37 PM
The Sims 2 Big Brother ^^
so i was wondering if anyone would like to build a house for my new series of Sims 2 Big brother  {clap}

there is some instructions and stuff to help you out.. ill just get started ^^

12 Sims will enter the House 6 Girls and 6 boys , 12 Sims will start out , Each week 1 Sim will win HOH (head of Household) they will have to put 2 Sims up for eviction but both Sims will have a chance to win the power of veto they will have the choice to take someone off the block or not use it at all if they do use it the HOH has to replace the person with someone else. Each week 1 Sims will leave the house and 1 Sim will win 500,000 dollars.

1)Instructions of Building the House.

A) Lot size: Enough for a house and a big backyard.

B) The house cannot have any windows.

C) It must not show the sidewalk , the house must be covered by walls.

D) There must  be 4 rooms 1 room for 5 Sims , another room for 4 Sims , and another for 3 Sims , the HOH room and the punishment room for the losers that the HOH picks to stay in the room.

E) NO T.V (except for HOH room) No phones, Stereos.

F) The house should be creative there should be a room for sims to talk in private, and a diary room.

G) This house should only need sims 2.. Nightlife if possible Smile

Have fun!

Additional info: Please make 1 big kitchen , 2 toilets , 2 showers needs to be a big bathroom...the living should be like creative! make it like a big brother house Tongue

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Re: The Sims 2 Big Brother ^^
I would absoulutely love to help you with making this, but I just can't since my Sims 2 doesn't work anymore, I'm quite sure there might be some big brother houses somewhere to download maybe, but maybe another member could help you!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
22-08-2009, 03:42 AM
I'll make it sometime in the next few days. ^^

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
22-08-2009, 10:40 PM
(22-08-2009 03:42 AM)Ryan (Yoshman, duh!) link Wrote:I'll make it sometime in the next few days. ^^

okay thanks sooo much!! ^^

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]