Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On average..
28-08-2009, 12:25 AM
On average..
how many downloads and custom packages have you got already and which ones are your favorite?

Have you had bey trouble with any?

I'm currently adding about 20.. And its taken about 8 hours to load up so far.. Hope its normal Sad
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Re: On average..
7 I think

[Image: Trait_absentminded.png]
[Image: Trait_bookworm.png]
[Image: Trait_hopelessromantic.png]
[Image: Trait_insane.png]
[Image: Trait_good.png]
<br /><br />My Traits know them love them
28-08-2009, 02:45 AM
i have like 50 and am not getting any problems and if there are problems its usually only from awesomemod

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
03-09-2009, 08:49 AM
What is Awesomemod?

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
03-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Awesome Mod is just a HUGE mod from More Awesome Than You. It fixes a lot of annoyances in TS3, and adds some things too.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
03-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Oooh, okay!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
03-09-2009, 09:26 AM
I'm having problems but I didn't download awesome mod.

I've got about 170 or more downloads but they were working fine before I updated my game. Would the update have caused my game to be really slow?

I don't really want to redownload everthing again. {freaked}

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
03-09-2009, 09:31 AM
I've heard of that happening. The updates are causing everyone grief. Did you leave any stuff under Mods/Packages in when you updated?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
03-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Um yes, I didn't know I had to move them when I updated.

Ooooops!

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
03-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Yeah, you need to take out all mods and everything that's a package file before you update just to be on the safe side. You're also supposed to remove any custom camera hacks.