Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Who will continue on the Role legacy?
Alexia
Tari
Gasper
Bryan
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Role Legacy - Generation 4 Poll
29-08-2009, 06:04 AM
The Role Legacy - Generation 4 Poll
[align=center]Yes, only one generation this time. You will only have THREE DAYS to determine the heir. Good luck.

[Image: alexia.jpg]
[Image: alexiaghost.jpg]

Name: Alexia Role
Traits: Neurotic, Loves the Outdoors, Family-Oriented, Athletic, Heavy Sleeper, Pyro
LTW: Become Superstar Athlete (Reach the 9th level of the Athletic career)

[Image: tari.jpg]

Name: Tari Role
Traits: Absent Minded, Clumsy, Never Nude, Light Sleeper, Ambitious, Pyro
LTW: CEO of a Mega-Corporation

[Image: gasper.jpg]
[Image: gasperghost.jpg]

Name: Gasper Role
Traits: Couch Potato, Insane, Party Animal, Green Thumb, Pyro
LTW: N/A

[Image: bryan.jpg]

Name: Bryan Role
Traits: Hates the Outdoors, Technophobe, Family-Oriented, Light Sleeper, Pyro
LTW: N/A

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Re: The Role Legacy - Generation 4 Poll
I voted Tari she's one of the best looking and has interesting traits

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
29-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Yeah, I love Tari too <3

Gasper and Bryan are soo close to their roleplaying character counter-parts, its almost hilarious xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
30-08-2009, 09:27 PM
I picked Alexia!!!! Big Grin

[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br />[Image: KwPY.png]
<br />[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]
<br /><br />[/center]
31-08-2009, 01:18 AM
Haha, Alexia's in the lead! One more day to vote! (And I'm hoping that I don't get another tie XD)