Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 questions
29-08-2009, 06:10 PM
2 questions
How does one get to have more than 8 sims in a family in one house?

And how can I get to play two connected families (like 1st and 2nd gen) in the same neighborhood in different houses where they are both aware of what is going on in each others lives like in the sims 2?

"I'm drowning in footwear!"
-Spike (BTVS)
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Re: 2 questions
(29-08-2009 06:10 PM)Nova link Wrote:How does one get to have more than 8 sims in a family in one house?

And how can I get to play two connected families (like 1st and 2nd gen) in the same neighborhood in different houses where they are both aware of what is going on in each others lives like in the sims 2?
1.you can't you'd have to get a specific mod

2.First move your first family into a neighborhood
-then go to edit town
-then move the second family in somewhere

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
06-09-2009, 09:12 PM
i want to be able to play them both and keep them up to date on what is going on in each other lives

-Spike (BTVS)
06-09-2009, 09:34 PM
If you want to play both, you'll have to keep switching households every few sim days. That and you can visit each other to keep a look out for new family members.

EDIT: If you don't know how to switch households, check this out.

I figured to include it just in case Wink

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
06-09-2009, 11:00 PM
I was just hoping I wouldn't have to keep switching back and forth. - oh well  Sad

-Spike (BTVS)
07-09-2009, 12:04 AM
Nope, unfortunately there's no way, not unless if you keep visiting them, but they usually just stand around when you do visit them.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]