Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using Vista??
31-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Using Vista??
If I am using Vista how can I install Sims 2? Is there something I need to do first so it will work??
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Re: Using Vista??
It should work perfectly. Just make sure you install the patches.

Also, if you are just installing the base game, it might give you a hard time, it might not. If it does, try right clicking the Sims 2 icon, select properties. Then under the Compatibility Tab, check "Run this program in compatibility mode for..." Then select Windows XP Service Pack 2.

If it doesn't work for you, reply and we'll do our best to help Smile

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
01-09-2009, 02:34 AM
Thank you Phoebe for answering. I am hoping to get the game this week and will try it and will let you know.
01-09-2009, 02:36 AM
Okay! If you are just getting the game, then you should definitely have no problems whatsoever.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
02-09-2009, 01:28 AM
Ok i got the game and installed the patch and even did the compatiability mode but i get a pop up that says please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart application. I do that i put disk 1 in again and it sticks on the The Sims 2 Logo and dont do anything. Is there something I am doing wrong?
02-09-2009, 02:05 AM
Actually Phoebe I got it to work. Thank goodness. lol I just need them to speak English now. hmm lol
02-09-2009, 02:42 AM
They do not speak English...they speak Simlish. Just thought you should know. Wink

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
03-09-2009, 01:20 PM
lol Yes Bat I figured that out! Its very cute for the people to come up with that. Now is there a book to speak it or a class? hahaha just kidding

Thanks for everyone's help.  {clap}
05-09-2009, 03:38 AM
There are some people out there who have memorized Simlish x3  'Nuboo' is Baby ... that's all I know x3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie