Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have some Newbie questions
03-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Have some Newbie questions
Sorry everyone in order to understand the game better I need to ask some questions. I just started this game so bare with me.

1. How and where do I get the cheat codes? I bought this game used and when I tried to register for the cheat codes it says I already registered.

2. How can I sell and move my family to a new house? When I try to look for my family at the bottom it just shows other families buy mines in order to move.

3. How can I go other places in my neighborhood besides staying in one place like my house?
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Re: Have some Newbie questions
I don't have the game open in front of me, but I can help the best I can.  If I'm off slightly, I am sorry.

1 - That means the previous owner already registered the game so you cannot register it and you are not eligible to get the cheat code.  But I can tell you from experience, the cheat codes aren't worth it.  You can find them just by doing searches online or asking around forums.

2 - When in neighborhood view you have to select the 'move family' tool from the menu and then click on the house and click 'yes', this will move them out of the house and into the family bin.  They should show up as the first family in the menu when you do this.  You will lose any aspiration awards you've purchased by doing this.

3 - Use the phone and select 'call' and then 'taxi' or whatever option is closest to this.  Then chose where to go when the menu pops up, which happens when the Taxi arrives at your Sims' house.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
03-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Thanks so much!  Big Grin
05-09-2009, 03:31 AM
You're very welcome!  If you need any more help feel free to PM me or ask again and we'll do our best to help!  Big Grin

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie