Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wallpapers anyone?
05-09-2009, 02:59 AM
Wallpapers anyone?
So this isn't the *best*, but I'd though that I would share it anyways.

It's a 1000x667 sized wallpaper. I'd make other sizes, but I don't think anyone would use it, so I didn't bother lol If you actually want it, tell me your display size (its under Properties when you right click your desktop. It's something like 800x600 or 1600x900)

(click for full size Wink )

[img width=600 height=400]http://dreamy-stars.com/wallpaper.jpg[/img]

I wish the sim was better xD I really wanted a city look (because the background is a night city scene) buut there isn't really anything I could see for it. I also had to add that bevel type effect on it because I couldn't get all of the green off of it from the green screen x___x. I also grabbed a logo for TS3 and resized it and stuck it in the bottom corner.

I also had a hard time with the pose since like, there's no way to get them without using in-game stuff XDD So since she was childish, play with mirror was the way I got the pose.

So yeah, sorry if I burned the eyes xD It didn't come out the way I wanted it to Sad

Next Project: Creating Custom Paintings for the game

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 03:03 AM
Re: Wallpapers anyone?
This is.. awesome! x_x I absolutely love it!
Good job! Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
05-09-2009, 03:12 AM
Aw, thanks!

I just created a second version with an in game background shot:

[img width=600 height=400]http://dreamy-stars.com/wallpaperv2.jpg[/img]

It's probably a better fit xD

OH, and in the first one, the city is Melbourne, with some softening and blurring done to it. And I got it from a stock photo site =D

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-09-2009, 03:30 AM
I think I like the first one better. The second one is great too though

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
05-09-2009, 03:31 AM
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I wasn't sure if anyone would xD