Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got Cha: Custom Painting
05-09-2009, 05:29 AM
Got Cha: Custom Painting
EEEEPPPPP!!!!

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/Screenshot-31.jpg[/img]

That's right, I just made, successfully, my first custom painting in the game! (In my first attempt too!) It's a cloned object from the Bethany and Miranda (Goth Painting or whatever the file name is). It's $15, just like the original. Picture is from stock.xching

In this picture, the kitty one is the new picture, the other one is the original (to show that both work, and no overwriting was involved Wink)

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/Screenshot-32.jpg[/img]

There's a better picture =D

[DOWNLOAD]

There's a download link for any kitty inclined people Wink

I'm going to make this part of a set soon. I just need more kitty pictures xD Also, Riley's gonna be a part of it =D

Sorry, I'm just UBER excited right now loool!  {clap}  {clap}  {clap}

Oh, and just to say it for the VERY first time, do whatever you want with it, but don't claim it as your own, and keep it far away from any paysite or exchange of any kind Wink

YYAAAYY!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 06:15 AM
Re: Got Cha: Custom Painting
Wow, That's awesome! I'll probably take a picture of my cat but she's camera shy  Sad XD

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
05-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Awesome! How do you do it? I remember it being easy in TS3 because I used tot do it, but I have no idea how to do it with TS3. Confused

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-09-2009, 06:29 PM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=7235.msg268500#msg268500 date=1252139890]
Awesome! How do you do it? I remember it being easy in TS3 because I used tot do it, but I have no idea how to do it with TS3. Confused
??? confused lol

05-09-2009, 06:37 PM
She meant TS2 Wink

Coming Soon...
05-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Oh ok, I tried this back in TS2 but I need photoshop and a whole bunch of other blablablaspoons. XD
I was addicted to Inuyasha the anime so I made bed sheets,curtains,and other stuff but I couldnt get the painting  {huh}

05-09-2009, 09:37 PM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=7235.msg268500#msg268500 date=1252139890]

It takes Photoshop, S3 Package Editor, S3 Object Editor, aaaannnd nVidia plugins up the wazzo xDD

With me, it also takes Paint Shop Pro because I stink at using PS xD

Tutorial URL

(05-09-2009 06:44 PM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:Oh ok, I tried this back in TS2 but I need photoshop and a whole bunch of other blablablaspoons. XD
I was addicted to Inuyasha the anime so I made bed sheets,curtains,and other stuff but I couldnt get the painting  {huh}

I've never made anything for TS2. I've tried doing hair and clothing, but it was horrible (as first tries usually are), so I never tried again.

Anyways I made two more for the game last night, and I'm going to make maybe 6 more for the kitty set Tongue

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-09-2009, 09:56 PM
then you should make a puppy set!  o.O I are expert on finding adorable puppies

05-09-2009, 10:07 PM
I should! I'll find the puppies though. I just want to make sure that the images are free to use Wink

BUUT, if you want to send some links, I'll make sure that they are free to use, and I'll use them lol

05-09-2009, 11:47 PM
(05-09-2009 10:07 PM)Phoebe link Wrote:I should! I'll find the puppies though. I just want to make sure that the images are free to use Wink

BUUT, if you want to send some links, I'll make sure that they are free to use, and I'll use them lol
Puppy1
Puppy2
evil puppy
cute puppy 3

Just to name a few... lol