Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
19-10-2009, 11:57 PM
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
(19-10-2009 11:32 PM)Boberto! link Wrote:Why? LOL do share Tongue
(19-10-2009 11:36 PM)คђ๓є๔ link Wrote:Yeah share

wow! XD

So today I had a doctors appointment because I had a rash on my right thigh and on my belly. Yuck. Anywho, I dressed up like formal, like a pretty boy, like going to church! I always tell my mom that I look like if I`m about to sell bibles! I hate that, I had to dress like that or else my mom was going to get mad at me because my mom is always telling how informal I dress and I need to mature because I`m growing up and stuff like that which pi*ses me off. So I went all uncomfortable to the doctor. On the way, she was telling me how good I looked and other b.s. XD lol. Then, when we went to the hospital, it was crowded with people. I was like, please, don`t let me wait here with all these crying children and possibly they had H1N1, lol. So I was like damn! So then me and my mom went to the counter where a guy was there, he told us to go to I think the 5th or 3rd floor, of yes, 3rd floor. I was like thank you Jesus! So then off we went, so then we went in again to another room, and it was less empty but still I didn`t want to wait and pluss we were late to our appointment as it was at 9:30 a.m and we left almost at nine  Tongue. The lady in the counter got our info and she told us to go next door, so then I was happy again. Then we waited, and waited like for 10-20 mins and then my name got called out. I went in, the nurse to my height and weight, then I waited for the real doctor. He came in, after he said that my rash was a virus. Oh but b4, the nurse told me if I wanted to take the H1N1 Flu Vaccine, and I said not today, maybe another day. So yeah anyways, my doctorr asked me the same question and I said the same thing. About the rash, he said that it will go away eventually. So then my mom had an appointment at this Women`s clinic XD. I went in, there was a lot of women. They had a television and it was only talking about pregnancy, periods, and orgasms, and orgasms while pregnant, I was like what? And this guy was like sick staring at me! I was like what! lmao. My mom got mad and she said if he was starring at me, and I said know even though he was. then after my mom got called in, don`t ask why she came there for, you don`t wanna know. then we left home. I was so happy to take off the clothes I was wearing. So thats my whole day!!!!
20-10-2009, 12:01 AM
I hate going to the doctor.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
20-10-2009, 12:03 AM
(20-10-2009 12:01 AM)Boberto! link Wrote:I hate going to the doctor.

Ditto.

That must have been lovely for you steven....... {rolleyes}

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
20-10-2009, 12:06 AM
Aye, that womans place seems scarring for life.

Coming Soon...
20-10-2009, 12:14 AM
Lol I don't mind going to the doctor XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
20-10-2009, 12:22 AM
I've hated them ever since I had the bodybag on the stretcher wheeled past me a few years ago...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
20-10-2009, 12:24 AM
i actually like going to the doctor lol IDK?

except for today {glare}
20-10-2009, 12:26 AM
(20-10-2009 12:24 AM)(S)teven! link Wrote:i actually like going to the doctor lol IDK?
Same. I think it's fun tbh lol. Especially when I get my eyes checked

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
20-10-2009, 12:29 AM
Lol okay people. You've gone Off Topic, so I think I'll just lock this now. Feel free to create a thread about Halloween or any other upcoming events that will be occurring during the rest of this season. As long as there aren't multiple threads, we'll be fine.

Coming Soon...
Thread Closed