Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
07-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
(07-09-2009 09:18 PM)Мαjick ♥ link Wrote:o.o  That sounds rather interesting.  A yellow sky, neat!

I live Autumn the most, Spring is second.  I love colors, and seasons where colors change.  Summer and Winter are too steady.  But with Autumn and Spring ... colors change!

I so agree with loving colours and loving how the colours change with the seasons. So beautiful. Unfortunately as time goes by the seasons become less prominent and the weather is becoming one big slur. Sad  But I adore that you love Autumn too. While Winter is my favourite season, not just for writing but just for the pure magic of it, I think Autumn might be second. I think Autumn and Spring are level second. Surprisingly Summer is my least favourite season. But I love them all for different reasons. You could find good [and flaws] in each.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
07-09-2009, 10:21 PM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=7237.msg269824#msg269824 date=1252356474]
[quote author=Мαjick ♥ link=topic=7237.msg269805#msg269805 date=1252354718]
o.o  That sounds rather interesting.  A yellow sky, neat!

I live Autumn the most, Spring is second.  I love colors, and seasons where colors change.  Summer and Winter are too steady.  But with Autumn and Spring ... colors change!
Unfortunately as time goes by the seasons become less prominent and the weather is becoming one big slur. Sad
[/quote]
Oo Someone else noticed this. It's sad Sad

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
07-09-2009, 11:04 PM
It really is. When I was a kid, I was lucky enough to get the last few Winters where we had snow up to out ankles, but when my mum was a kid they used to get snowed in and everything. Now we rarely ever get snow, never mind in winter and at Christmas like it should.

07-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Yeah, winter isn't really as cold as it used to be like 6-7 years ago and it's getting shorter and shorter in length

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
07-09-2009, 11:44 PM
We used to get awesome snow!
We get a slush now.
If that.
Whatever we get though I still manage to slip on my way to the bus stop every morning of winter.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
08-09-2009, 07:25 AM
Here's my reasoning behind why I like Winter more than Summer -

Winter - You can always add layers to get warmer; light a fire or snuggle up to someone you love and drink hot drinks.

Summer - Once you're naked, that's it; unless you're into being skinned alive, or like the idea of trying to keep company from a cold bath tub for those who lack pools, not to mention Sun Burn is not fun either.

Granted, you can DO more in the summer as far as entertainment goes, many of the best Holidays are in Winter.  So although Summer has many good points, I simply prefer Winter Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
08-09-2009, 08:47 AM
(08-09-2009 07:25 AM)Мαjick ♥ link Wrote:Here's my reasoning behind why I like Winter more than Summer -

Winter - You can always add layers to get warmer; light a fire or snuggle up to someone you love and drink hot drinks.

Summer - Once you're naked, that's it; unless you're into being skinned alive, or like the idea of trying to keep company from a cold bath tub for those who lack pools, not to mention Sun Burn is not fun either.

Granted, you can DO more in the summer as far as entertainment goes, many of the best Holidays are in Winter.  So although Summer has many good points, I simply prefer Winter Smile

IAWTP. Smile

08-09-2009, 10:49 AM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=7237.msg270024#msg270024 date=1252396045]
IAWTP. Smile
m'kay... let me quess I agree with that post? If so, yay!
IAWTP also. if thats what it means

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
08-09-2009, 11:10 AM
LOL. XD
Yes. Smile

If you want me to be picky I could tell you it's 'this' not 'that', but it means the same thing in the end. Tongue

Sorry... I read LJ too much and pick up the lingo...

08-09-2009, 11:59 AM
I love it when it's so cold and I get warm under the covers. Smile

^Sounded kinda wrong

Thread Closed