Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Great Finds Thread
12-09-2009, 04:26 AM
Re: Great Finds Thread

Core Mods that I suggest:

Awesome mod:Mod that fixes lots of stupid EAxis bugs and adds cool features such as Supreme Commander,Ability to have more than 8 sims in a household,Adds traits,and lots more
Indie stone mod: Is a Story progression mod that doesn't really make "Sense" but it keeps your neighborhood alive and active. No longer updating until further notice

Story Progression mods:

Awesomestory:Changes story progression to make "sense". You need Awesomemod to run this
Indie stone mod: Is a Story progression mod that doesn't really make "Sense" but it keeps your neighborhood alive and active. No longer updating until further notice

General Tuning mods:
More TV channels mod:Adds more channels for sims even without the skill needed to watch tv.
Gender Blender mod:Gets rid of the food effecting chances of boys or girls
Better names mod:Changes name list for Townies,and NPCs
Pregnancy Pack:Different flavors for effecting pregnancy length and more

No shoo mod:No more shooing out of bathroom
Tip me like you mean it!:Different flavors for effecting tips on guitars
Ultra speed modifier mod:Different flavors for making the speed of the game faster

Car speed mods:Different flavors for making cars faster
Autonomous woohoo+try for baby:Name says it all

Objects:
Discrimination Door:Adds Male and Female doors
2005 Chevy Corvette:First custom car that is completely recolorable

Other mods (the mods that I have no idea where to put):
Revamp of career names:Changes In-game career names
Slam!:Age length mod that has at least 10 different age lengths to choose from
More child traits and LTR:Adds more traits for children and rewards
Polygamy:Multiple marriages for all:Lets you marry more than one sim
Same s*x pregnancy:Lets gender of the same s*x impregnate each other
No cas staggering:No more random age staggering(taking age days away from sims when making them in CAS)
Nraas Part-Time careers:Adds part time careers and more
Nraas standalone supercomputer:Lets you do lots of stufff such as checking on population of town and more

More to be added, hope you enjoy! I could've added lots more of mods that I liked but It would take too long lol

I decided to put this in the right thread.

Today's finds! 9-11 (R.I.P)

Story Progression mods:

Nraas Story progression:Another story progression mod based on Indie stone mod but makes alot more sense.The balance of Awesome mod and Indie stone mod. Also includes Inheritance Smile

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2009, 05:21 AM
That was great, Andrew. Thanks Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
13-09-2009, 05:27 AM
September 12th Finds

MTS Finds

Barbie The Doll - This is kinda scarry o___o Someone made Barbie as a Sim for TS3 xD look if you don't mind your eyes burning.

Woodglen Homestead - Complete Perfect Garden - A very nice barn with a COMPLETE garden, all perfect plants. Makes me want to think of stories to use this for xD

Bunny Patterns for Sim Kids - They look cute xD Good if your simmy likes bunnies xD

The Cutie Toddler Brow - oh my, for anyone who agrees how ugly the eyebrows look on toddlers, look at this one! Hopefully it'll make them cuter!

Death Robes! - Someone took the Reaper's clothing and made it wearable xD HP fanfiction anyone?

Around The Sims

[img width=570 height=600]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/prevue_clothes.jpg[/img]

She's come out with some really cute clothes for kids! Click Here to go directly to the clothes page to select what you want Wink The updates right there lol.

SIMcredible Designs

[img width=600 height=352]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/15ojn2a.jpg[/img]

These pants are really cute!

It's the first download on this page.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
13-09-2009, 11:37 AM
(13-09-2009 05:27 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:September 12th Finds

MTS Finds

Barbie The Doll - This is kinda scarry o___o Someone made Barbie as a Sim for TS3 xD look if you don't mind your eyes burning.
She's cross-eyed! XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
13-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Yeah, she is xDD

September 13th Finds

Toddler's face skin @ MTS - If you liked the child one, you'll love this one! It's a reskin of the face and it looks awesome <3 Made by the same person who made the kid one. Found by Andrew Wink

Aphrodite Dress @ MTS - A toga like dress for your sim females Wink

Savio's Place - Has some hair conversions. It's a working project, obviously, so keep an eye out!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
13-09-2009, 07:56 PM
(13-09-2009 11:37 AM)Prince Ahmed ♣ link Wrote:[quote author=Phoebe link=topic=7241.msg271080#msg271080 date=1252816067]
September 12th Finds

MTS Finds

She's cross-eyed! XD
[/quote]
XD. thanks for the credit pheobe hehe

13-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Your welcome xD

See my post for more finds! Wink

14-09-2009, 07:54 PM
My great finds: September 14

Careers mod:This mods adds a whole bunch of part-time jobs such as Cinema clerk and paper deliver. Also adds new school types such as Military school,Special arts school,and more!.

Super-Computer:Lets you check up on the neighborhood and do more god-like things.

Workpusher-Homeworker:Both of these urge your neighborhood to go to work and school. Can also be set on the active family.

These are all great mods I found at Crazy town By Twallan.Who is also the creator of a story progression mod.

Moonlight Skin: I am currently using this mod and I must say it makes my sims look much better and realistic!

Increased Texture and Detail skin:Makes your sims skin look shinier and more detailed. I would use it but I don't like sims that look too shiny but it looks really good

Shiny eyes: Default Replacement eyes that make their eyes much shinier.

Theirs more that Phoebe has planned to show you guys. {clap}

15-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Cool finds ^_^

More Sept. 4th Finds

Different Age Lengths Mod @ Crazy Town. It changes the amount of sim days per lifestage, even more different than the sliders lol - Found by Andrew

Hair Conversion Pack for Kids and Toddlers @ MTS. Someone took most of the hairs for YAs and As and converted it for toddlers and teens. It gives us soo many more options! - I found it first and didn't point it out, but Andrew did, so he gets half credit xDDD

15-09-2009, 05:40 PM
(15-09-2009 12:40 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:Cool finds ^_^

More Sept. 4th Finds

Different Age Lengths Mod @ Crazy Town. It changes the amount of sim days per lifestage, even more different than the sliders lol
yay he made a custom lifespan for mee! Smile It's the last one XD

Edit: My great finds September, 15.

Vans for girls:Name says it all

Sneakers for girls:Name says it all

High sneakers for girls:Name again says it all XD

Goth dress with out necklace:Basically its the goth dress that cornelia wears but without a necklace Tongue

Hair conversions:I don't know if this is the same thing as the other hair pack but these include "hat" hairs.

Swimwear pack for kids: adds more swimwear clothes for children

Ask if single changed to friendly:No longer will your sims best friend think your gay/lesbian because you were wondering if they were single or not.

Obama: Someone made an Obama and it looks way too much like him Tongue

REMINDER:Me and Phoebe would really appreciate if you guys would post your great download finds here too! Tongue