Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Red-tinted neighbourhood?
06-09-2009, 02:44 AM
Red-tinted neighbourhood?
Well I have a NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT graphics card and it used to work great with the game. But just today when I started up the game, the neighbourhood was all red. I could only see the inside of my household but everything else appeared to be red. As such:

[img width=600 height=450]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7784/screenshot2592.jpg[/img]

Can anyone help me? {freaked}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2009, 02:58 AM
Re: Red-tinted neighbourhood?
Might have been a glitch with your Video Card, did you restart your computer to see if that fixed it?  Sometimes that happens ^_^

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
06-09-2009, 03:25 AM
Nope, didn't try that. I'm gonna shut down the computer right now, though 'cause I need to go to sleep. I'm going to check on it tomorrow and see if it works ^_^

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
06-09-2009, 07:26 AM
Maybe your sims started to murder everyone?

Yeah, I'd say its a graphics card problem. If you still have problems tomorrow, I'll start a internet wide search for the problem Wink

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
06-09-2009, 11:45 AM
(06-09-2009 07:26 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:Maybe your sims started to murder everyone?

Yeah, I'd say its a graphics card problem. If you still have problems tomorrow, I'll start a internet wide search for the problem Wink
Aww Smile
I just got this card like a month ago. I hope I don't have to buy a new one {freaked}
Well I'm gonna start the game up now. Fingers crossed!

06-09-2009, 09:13 PM
hope it's working right- i know with sims 2 my walls used to flash red and black wether they were painted or not.

"I'm drowning in footwear!"
-Spike (BTVS)
07-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Well, It worked. But I had to remove all the .package downloads {freaked}

07-09-2009, 12:20 AM
Ouch, it seems like you have a bad package then.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
07-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Now my game's started crashing again.
Pretty sure it's something I downloaded.
Gah, this game is so susceptible to like, everything.
-_-

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
07-09-2009, 01:36 AM
Ooouch x__x

Yeah, and plus everything is in beta so its hard to expect it not to crash.