Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
clothes :(
10-09-2009, 02:55 PM
clothes :(
Hello , i am also a sim - maniac and a mods lover  {clap} ... but i am noob at anything that has to do with computers  {huh} . So i have downloaded many - many mods and that seems to create problem to my game. When i get in sims creation , it takes 10-15 minutes just to load a category of clothes   Sad and if i need another category (like to go from tops to skirts etc ) it takes me 10 -15 more minutes  {wacko} .
why is that happening? Have i done something wrong? Can i fix it?
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Re: clothes :(
If you downloaded aload of clothes, it is just taking time to load them all, especially if it's the first time you are using it : )
10-09-2009, 11:35 PM
if you have a lot of things downloaded and a lot of custom content, then the game has to take time to load it all. The best bet is to go through it all and remove whatever you can do without.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
11-09-2009, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2009 05:10 PM by Lina.)
Thank you Smile ....but i would have prefered it , if you had told me that you have a magic  program that will make this delay disappear  Big Grin
....i want it all....my precious....  {freaked}
11-09-2009, 08:23 PM
LOL Don't we all? Big Grin {freaked}

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
12-09-2009, 02:24 AM
lol @ Jen.

Yeah, there's barely any magic programs out anyways for the game XD There's nothing that'll make the delay go away, its caused by everything that you've added to the game.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]