Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims Share 2
07-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Re: Sims Share 2
Traits are listed by the Sims XD  My other two are flirty and lucky I believe.
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2009, 08:44 PM
So far we have Ambitious, Brave, Computer Wiz, Handy, Daredevil, Artistic, Virtuoso, Inappropriate, flirty, lucky, Flirty, Hopeless Romantic, Natural Cook, Party Animal, and Friendly.

Flirty is down twice because we used it twice so far xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
07-09-2009, 08:46 PM
You know what is weird?    Friendly and Evil go together XD
07-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Yeah XD Well, friendly means they talk to people, get to know them, makes friends easier... until their evil side comes along and kills the friends xDDDD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
07-09-2009, 08:51 PM
By setting their house aflame.
07-09-2009, 09:42 PM
I'm so confused what's going on right now, but I'm off to make my Sim. Tongue
I'll go on MSN tomorrow night 'cause I don't have time tonight, hopefully Brad will send me all the Sims, and I'll either upload mine or Brad can send my Sim to you guys, whichever. :]
I have no idea what kind of Sim to make now, 'cause I had loads of plans with the other legacy and knew where I was going, so I gotta think afresh. Tongue I hope I don't make a Sim too similar to everyone else's... {rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
07-09-2009, 09:44 PM
Im making my sim right now... just look at the post by phoebe (forgot which thread already...) but she said all the used traits but im gonna use evil,kleptomaniac,snob,mooch,and mean spirited.. since that isn't listed in her post

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
07-09-2009, 09:45 PM
you know what i don't get - two of my sims are pyros adn they just set their butts on fire - granted they are teens so they don't own anything in the house to set on fire but still. i click on them to set something on fire and it sets their butts on fire.

"I'm drowning in footwear!"
-Spike (BTVS)
07-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Now we have Ambitious, Brave, Computer Wiz, Handy, Daredevil, Artistic, Virtuoso, Inappropriate, flirty, lucky, Flirty, Hopeless Romantic, Natural Cook, Party Animal, Friendly, Evil, Kleptomanic, Snob, Mooch, Mean Spirited.

Once I get Andrew's sim, I'll put all of our sims in a zip file for you Cassie =D

07-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Aw, thank you so so much! Smile
I need to leave the forum now so I can concentrate. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]