Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game wont start
07-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Game wont start
Sorry again having problems. lol

Well I installed the University game and even did the updates. When you click on the game the logo appears like the game will start up but then nothing happens. It just completely stops.
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Re: Game wont start
Do you have any CC?

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
08-09-2009, 01:06 AM
I am sorry I figured it out! I didnt realize I could go through my Bon Voyage game and it comes up. But it wont come up if I click on the shortcut for University. Also how do you go to class? I missed class because I couldnt figure out how to get there. I tried taking a taxi but it seems it would go out of the lot or is that how?
08-09-2009, 01:12 AM
Nope, usually your sims will go themselves. If they don't, click on them to tell them to go to class.

You don't actually go with them.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
08-09-2009, 01:43 AM
ooh thanks i was wondering bout that lol
08-09-2009, 03:35 AM
Also, for University the best way to make sure your Sims pass each semester with a full bar, use a Computer to 'Write Term Paper' and click on your Sim under "college" you'll get the option 'do project'  I find doing one project and writing the term paper, plus attending at least 2 classes, you can pass the semester with high grades.

Sometimes my sims skip classes, because doing projects constantly works too.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
08-09-2009, 06:01 AM
Also be sure to skill up so that you CAN fill the bar Wink

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]