Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
~The Brooks Family~ By Ryan
11-09-2009, 04:34 AM
~The Brooks Family~ By Ryan
Mkay, I thought it was cool if I documented one of my familes in TS1.  {blush} Since nobody did this before on here, I decided I would do it. I hope to actually be serious about this family and every child will eventually be deleted and re-created as an adult, and adults will eventually be re-created into elder-adults and be killed at the family graveyard. ;D

~~~The Brooks Family Update Number One~~~

We start out with Alison Brooks, a 16 year old sim who recently dropped out of highschool.
[Image: Brooks_4_0000.jpg]

She's a master at the piano. Wink
[Image: Brooks_4_0001.jpg]

It wasn't me, I swear!
[Image: Brooks_4_0002.jpg]

Clair the Bear came twice while I was playing. o_O
[Image: Brooks_4_0003.jpg]

She has a much wider variety of food from the fridge I downloaded.
[Image: Brooks_4_0005.jpg]

She learned her first spell!
[Image: Brooks_4_0006.jpg]

Yeah, you better study cooking.
[Image: Brooks_4_0007.jpg]

First day on the job.
[Image: Brooks_4_0008.jpg]

Her first trip to magic town.
[Image: Brooks_4_0009.jpg]

She was challenged to get rid of all the clouds. xD
[Image: Brooks_4_0010.jpg]

She's friends with one of the magic town residents.
[Image: Brooks_4_0011.jpg]

A nice dinner.
[Image: Brooks_4_0012.jpg]

Okay so, (insert name here) joined Alison when she went to sleep, and she doesn't even live here. o_O
[Image: Brooks_4_0013.jpg]

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2009, 05:17 AM
Re: ~The Brooks Family~ By Ryan
err the pictures aren't showing up but I like your Idea Smile

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
11-09-2009, 08:46 AM
LOL!  Wow, look how crappy TS1 looked x3  Ah, but I miss it.  Good memories, for sure.  I loved doing Magic Duels, great way to earn money Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
11-09-2009, 08:52 AM
(11-09-2009 08:46 AM)Мαjick ♥ link Wrote:LOL!  Wow, look how crappy TS1 looked x3  Ah, but I miss it.  Good memories, for sure.  I loved doing Magic Duels, great way to earn money Smile
lol 100% agree with what you wrote. The pics are showing up now Smile

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
12-09-2009, 03:13 AM
Oh my goodness, I can't believe my eyes! The graphics burn them! @_@

I love that your doing this though <3 But you won't need to recreate the kids as adults, because there's a magic spell you can do instead so that they are adults. Less work!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
12-09-2009, 03:44 AM
(12-09-2009 03:13 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:Oh my goodness, I can't believe my eyes! The graphics burn them! @_@

I love that your doing this though <3 But you won't need to recreate the kids as adults, because there's a magic spell you can do instead so that they are adults. Less work!

I've heard about that, I just need to know what spell.

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
12-09-2009, 03:57 AM
There's a Spell that turns your kids into adults?!  Seriously?!  I NEVER KNEW THAT!!! {woot}

12-09-2009, 04:27 AM
YEAH! I used it once, but she grew up with very colorful hair, so I never did it again.

Here, direct from The Sims Wiki Spell Page

dateline= Wrote:Age of Instant (Child only): This charm will cause the child to grow up into an adult, and is irreversible. However, if the child's grades are below A-, or if he or she is hungry, the child will revert back to being a baby, and may change s*x. If the charm is successful, any Faerie Dust the child has will be lost, and the child's wand will be replaced with an adult's wand. The new adult will still have any abilities the child gained from Crystal Clear Ability Rocks. However, spells in the child's wand are not upgraded to their adult equivalents, but will be lost. Requires two lots of Dragon Scales and Toadstools.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
12-09-2009, 10:47 AM
That ... is ... AWESOME!

14-09-2009, 01:15 AM
LOL. the graphics remind me of this game my brother plays.. runescape? I never liked that game because of the graphics.
It's good, though. XD

Carstairsrandomlegacy.wordpress.com - A Random Legacy