Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Who will continue on the Role legacy?
Logan
Ian
Niobe
Anna
Iulia
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Role Legacy - Generation 5 Poll
13-09-2009, 12:42 AM
Role Legacy - Generation 5 Poll
I can't believe I'm on generation 5! This has to be my longest running legacy yet, although the other ones are still technically running xD

Anyways, it's that time again to choose the heir! You will have 2 Days to choose an heir! Oh, since everyone's a teen, there's no LTW yet (I've played enough that Logan is a Young Adult, but everyone else are still Teens), but I'll try to pick a good one for the heir. You will also get 2 votes, just because. Plus there'll be more of a chance for others to win Wink, and hopefully this won't cause a tie. Here's everyone:

[Image: logan.jpg]

Name: Logan Role
Traits: Brave, Loner, Insane, Vegetarian, Angler, Pyro
LTW: Have Perfect Aquarium (13 fishes in fishbowls that are perfect quality)

[Image: ian.jpg]

Name: Ian Role
Traits: Absent-Minded, Brave, Good, Grumpy, Pyro

[Image: niobe.jpg]
[Image: niobeghost.jpg]

Name: Niobe Role
Traits: Absent-Minded, Never Nude, Athletic, Friendly, Pyro

[Image: anna.jpg]
[Image: annaghost.jpg]

Name: Anna Role
Traits: Neurotic, Unlucky, Inappropriate, Virtuoso, Pyro

[Image: iulia.jpg]

Name: Iulia Role
Traits: Hates Outdoors, Good, Heavy Sleeper, Computer Wiz, Pyro

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2009, 12:44 AM
Re: Role Legacy - Generation 5 Poll
I voted for anna Smile I like how she has tan skin and from what I think the Role blue eyes

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
13-09-2009, 12:47 AM
Yeah, I'm glad I have different skin tones this time XD They've been white for 4 gens before xD And she does have blue eyes =D

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
14-09-2009, 03:33 AM
*REMINDER* I just wanted to point out that there's only one day left to vote for heir and there's a three way tie!

I've edited the information above to include Logan's Stats, and to add that everyone's a Pyro XD

15-09-2009, 03:31 AM
Daang, Logan and Anna ended in a tie, but I grant the winner to be ANNA!

... another neurotic sim for another generation xD

YAY ANNA XDDD

15-09-2009, 03:44 AM
yay! anna won! XD

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P