Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm Moving!
16-09-2009, 10:01 PM
I'm Moving!
I thought I'd share that LOL. I'm a little nervous as I've never moved before...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Re: I'm Moving!
Yay, moving xD I've moved tons of times in my life. There isn't much to be nervous about.

Although, are you moving to another state, city, or staying in the same city? The smaller the move, the less to worry about lol.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
16-09-2009, 10:16 PM
I've moved once.
It was only up to the other side of town (closer to family) but it was a big step.
I was 11 and it was quite scary.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
16-09-2009, 10:22 PM
I think the only time it scared me was when I was little and they were packing up all my toys and I thought they were throwing them away, not moving them (xDDD) and when I moved across the country the first time. The second time there wasn't enough time TO think about, it happened really quickly.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
16-09-2009, 10:55 PM
(16-09-2009 10:13 PM)Phoebe link Wrote:Yay, moving xD I've moved tons of times in my life. There isn't much to be nervous about.

Although, are you moving to another state, city, or staying in the same city? The smaller the move, the less to worry about lol.

Haha... actually its the other side of the world. My mum is from New Zealand and we're moving back.

[center]
16-09-2009, 10:57 PM
o_o  Whoa ... that is a pretty big step there, then.

Good luck with the move, when is it happening?

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
16-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Well we've only just put the house up for sale. It usually takes houses a while to sell around here but there are a few people looking.

[center]
16-09-2009, 11:19 PM
Ooh, okay.  Smile  So then we still have you for a little while, YAY!  lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
17-09-2009, 02:18 AM
I moved to SC when I was 10, it was kinda weird but you'll survive Smile

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
17-09-2009, 02:45 AM
(16-09-2009 10:55 PM)Bobert link Wrote:Haha... actually its the other side of the world. My mum is from New Zealand and we're moving back.

Right next door to Australia. I've only moved once and it took me ages to unpack everything.

You'll be fine though.  Wink

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]