Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vampire RP
22-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Re: Vampire RP
I walked into the sunlit room as I seen Rainie...With her fangs stuck out I hadn't a clue what was going on but I just walked through the door and and seen a letter thrown on the floor. Something felt wrong about this but I ignored it. "It's quite easy to smell you" I told her, I realized It wasn't I she had realized when a dark shadow dashed by the window.
(Sorry it's so short lol)

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2009, 09:27 AM
I went down stairs because i could smell a strong smell of blood. Drake stone and Rainie were staring at each other? Huh? "Whats going on?", I snapped. Word's slowly popped out of Drake,"What happend to you?You're usually looking worse".
I saw the letter on the floor. I ran for it as Rainie yelled out,"Nooooooo!!!!!!!!". I read it in my mind, it had something to do with vampire's. Rainie ran extremely fast for the letter. She was as fast as a vampire. Drake just stared in a way that only vampires do. I saw Drake holding something. Just now i had found someone else other than Rainie who was a vampire.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

25-09-2009, 01:39 AM
I arrived in front of the house just as the full moon peeked over the trees. I knocked three times.  A small woman opened the door. She looked me up and down before putting her hand out.
"My name is Rainie."
I took her pale hand and shook it. "Nathaniel. Pleasure to meet you."
Rainie turned and went inside. I followed close behind.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
26-09-2009, 09:34 PM
"The Autumn weather has been awfully kind so far." I muttered just above a whisper, as we hurried through the corridor towards Drake and Karny.
"Yes. So which other vampires have came so far?" Nathaniel asked, opening the door for me.
"Just two others, the night is still young, and we have much of interest to discuss." I replied, my long cloak-dress flowing out behind me like a breeze of chilly wind.
I loosened the lacing on my corset as I sat down beside Karny. I glanced over to him, his beautiful eyes glinted with a sparkling touch.
It's unbelieveable that I'm looking into the eyes of a 11-year old boy..

As the pale moonlight crossed paths with the window, the moon made a flickering pattern in everyone's eyes.
We then got down to the conversation.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
19-10-2009, 12:01 AM
I stood in the darkest corner of the room. The others talked. I kept quiet. I knew my mission well enough, I did not need to discuss it with these... other vampires. I had been inducted into my clan twelve years ago but I knew only a few of  those who lived in France. They talked as if they had known each other for years... perhaps they did. Rainie looked at me and patted the vacant chair next to her. I bit my lip to keep from smiling and walked over.

-Yes, it's rather boring but we need to keep posting here!! The RP forums are dying!

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
30-12-2009, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2009 03:52 PM by breebree711.)
Name: Sabrina. Bree for short.
Info: Bree is human. After running into a clan of vampires (the same one this RP clan has to bring back vamps from) she was forced to bring the vampires humans to feed off of to stay alive. Bree is done. She doesnt want to do this anymore. She wants...NEEDS to stop, run, and get away. How? Shes only human, remember....

It was cold out tonight. It looked like it was about to storm. Not a good omen for an escapee. I was supposed to be finding more humans for the CL (clan leader), but I couldnt have a hand in humans deaths anymore. Im usually gone about an hour before I bring back a human, so I have an hour to get away. "Bree, before you leave, Id like to put in an order," Matt smiled evily. The one human he wanted was me, but the CL found me useful and forbade Matt from killing me. "I want a tall female, about 17, short blonde hair--shoulder length, prefarably--blue eyes, and one who knows about vampires...."Matt told me. He described me-again. "Hahaha...good one!" I laughed nervously. Matt will be the most mad about my escape. "Leave her alone Matt!" the CL barked, "Go, now, Bree, and dont be late"
As soon as I was out of the shack and out of ear shot (Vamp ear shot that is) I had 40mins left. I ran. As fast as I could. In the woods, with out thinking about where I was going, I ran to a shack, it looked abandoned, but boy was I mistaken! I opened the door, and there in side, was a clan of vampires....

*If yall didnt notice, it's the clan yall are in Big Grin *

[Image: BreeBree711.png]
Insufficiency Revealed