Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Entrepenuer Challenge!
25-09-2009, 07:31 PM
Entrepenuer Challenge!
This is a simple challenge that WILL be difficult. hehe
Your sim has moved into (Insert neighborhood here) to own as much property as they can! Whatever their true intentions may be you must still figure out how they manage to make it there.

Starting off...

Step 1:Create a young adult sim however you like
-You can pick any traits but 2 of them must be Mooch and Frugal

-I suggest traits such as green thumb or Kleptomaniac but, for it to be funner/harder you can randomize (2 of their traits must still be Mooch and Frugal)

Step 2: Moving them in..
-Move them into the biggest empty lot in the neighborhood

-In sunset valley it should be the lot up on the hill next to the Alto's and Landgrabb's. In Riverview it should be across the street from the Shallow's

Step 3
:How to make the money...
-your sim cannot have full-time jobs. part-time jobs are accepted and you can use custom part-time jobs if you want as long as doesn't make tons of money.

-Your sim can make money by Mooching, Stealing (if your a kleptomaniac), Gardening, Opportunities, and Royalties.

Step 4:Buying Deeds...
-As soon! as your sim has enough money have them buy the cheapest rabbit hole there is (Should be hogans deep fried diner)

-As soon as you have enough money to buy a place you must grab it! in the real world (talking real estate here) you wouldn't let a bargain pass you by

-If you have a mod that allows the buying of more investments then all the better! (I have that mod so it may be harder for me hehe)

Step 5
:The goal!
-The challenge is completed when you own absolutely every rabbit hole

-Try to see how fast you can complete this challenge! How many sim weeks? (you can find out by hovering your mouse over the time)

Ground rules:

-Marriage is allowed but they cannot bring in more than 20K

-Moving in is not allowed unless they are your best friends.20K rule applies

-You cannot Marry/Move in more than 1 person at a time.

-Go ahead! Rename the places whatever you want, and fire who you want.

-Pregnancy is allowed however it may slow you down (unless you can't complete this within the day of their death)

-you cannot buy expensive things (over 3K) until you at least have a partnership at all locations.

Note:Sims who use the all rabbit-hole investable mods (other than me) get bragging rights.  Bunny. Also for some info on Investments. Also this will most likely take 2 generations unless playing on 190 days and longer.

Tell me what you think! and Pictures please! XD

I posted this on MTS2 and was wondering what you guys though

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply