Login:
or Register
|
Bored
|
|
08-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Bored
I`m bored, nothing to do
fill me in with ideas! and maybe sign your name here if you`re bored it might end up in the Forum games |
|||
|
08-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bored
Shouldn't this be in the nonsense thread?
And yeah, I'm kinda bored too :/ (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
08-10-2009, 10:57 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bored
yeah i think so
but i wanted to post this for other ppl who feel bored and right there stuff here but IDK |
|||
|
08-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bored
Perhaps you should refer to your own thread for ideas.
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
08-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bored
LOL, nice, Jeremiah.
![]() There's always some chore that has to be done when you're bored.... I would know.
![]() |
|||
|
08-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bored
oh lol! {blush}
|
|||
|
08-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bored
No, this thread is fine...the thread Jeremiah posted hasn't been posted to in several months.
I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
09-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bored
I don't think Jeremiah was trying to suggest otherwise, just that it would help Steven answer his own question.
![]() |
|||
|
09-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bored
No, I know. I'm just saying that this thread will be fine... {lol}
I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
09-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bored
Oh, sorry, okay.
![]() I'm starting to feel a little bored myself now, however. Nighty-night. {yawn} ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)