Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you want to be when you grow up?
24-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Post: #1
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Or if you already have a job, what did you want to be when you were younger?
I want to be a filmmaker. No joke.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:23 PM
Post: #2
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
So does my friend.
If she fails. Your putting me in your film XD

I want to be a lawyer.
So I can go to countries like India & stop child trafficking.
Oh and get Mike's butt out of jail.

Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:23 PM
Post: #3
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Cabin Crew

[Image: cabin-crew.jpg]


Yeo.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Post: #4
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Are you going to be wearing a skirt? ;D

Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Post: #5
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
{ohmy} Yes, how did you know?!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Post: #6
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(24-10-2009 11:24 PM)αвøчłıκeчøυ link Wrote:{ohmy} Yes, how did you know?!
sweeet.
if I see you.
I'd give you 50 bucks. No joke.

Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Post: #7
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
lol, hopefully I`ll c you Mike in my plane lol, well if you recognize me lmao

and are you wearing a skirt?
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Post: #8
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
NO! Rofl. I think that would be wrong {rolleyes}

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Post: #9
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
LOL I'm imagining Mike in a skirt XDD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Post: #10
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(24-10-2009 11:26 PM)αвøчłıκeчøυ link Wrote:NO! Rofl. I think that would be wrong {rolleyes}
well.
you do have the figure for it. xD

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)