Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Harry Potter
28-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Re: Harry Potter
Niall is a good RP'er. Where IS Niall O.o

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 10:32 PM
I used to RP a lot Smile

I would start, but I would like to know what time frame we are in XD
28-10-2009, 10:43 PM
you guys should try Reading some of the older ones to see what it's all about Smile

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
28-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Ive read them all, thank you very much.

I want to know what time frame we are playing in! 
29-10-2009, 01:25 AM
Actually my post was more directed towards Sam and Cassie. Smile

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
29-10-2009, 01:29 AM
I don't know Brad. xD
When is the RP actually going to start, we're well into the 3rd page XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
29-10-2009, 01:37 AM
I tried to start it but people ignored my crap attempts.
Let's start now.
We'll be first years and move up. Tongue
Yeah?

1,2,3... someone say Harry!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-10-2009, 01:38 AM
I'll start. LMAO.
I don't know what year we're in. So I'll just randomly go by,and you guys can hint which year ya'll wanna start Smile

I roamed the Great Hall and sat next to Ron,who was helping himself to a plate full of turkey legs and God knows what else. The Sorting Hat ceremony had just finished. "Honestly. Do you know how to act like a HUMAN?" I asked disgusted.
"Well excuse me for helping myself, while you are all skin and bones" he replied with a mouth full of food. My mouth dropped. I got up and sat next to Harry and Hermione. I turned to the side, so I didn't have to look at Ron. "Hermione, did you hear about the new additions onto Hogwarts?" I asked her. "Yeah I can't believe they would do that."
"Do what?" asked Harry who was too busy reading the Daily Prophet. "Honestly Harry. Do you not ever pay attention in these?" Hermione said disapproving. He shook his head. "I heard that this year we'll have more work. Draco's father has been complaining to the Ministry that we lack education and proper training, and hinted that Mudbloods shouldn't be allowed" I said rolling my eyes. "Instead of booting out the Muggle borns, they are being more strict on exams, but the good part is. The higher levels will be able to do more" I added.

Smile
Hope that's a good start. If not I'm sorry. Go on ahead if you choose.

29-10-2009, 02:04 AM
I opened my mouth to reply when I caught sight of Ron staring at his sausage in a rather peculiar way, like it was a Howler about to explode before him.
'Ron, what on earth is a matter with you?'
Ron looked at me. His nose still had that muck on it from the train ride on the way here that first day. Did he ever wash his face? Why am I finding it adorable? Uh...
'It tastes funny. I don't want it. I think Snape's probably poisoned it with Veriterserum to find out if it was really Harry and I who wrote about him on the blackboard yesterday.'
I roll my eyes. I let Ron and Harry reminisce about their brilliant feat alone and aksed Padma if she wanted to go meet Luna in the grounds.
'Sure, okay' Padma replied.
'You two!' Harry and Ron stopped rambling. 'Padma and I are going to the grounds. We'll see you there in a while. Bye!'
We left.

Edit ; I know we're first years right now but pretend we all know each other fairly well. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-10-2009, 04:47 AM
I hope this is okay. It's my first time doing something like this so sorry if it's bad. Enjoy. ;D

I vaguely heard what Hermione had said to me when Ron and I were boasting about our wicked feat in Snapes potion class. All I heard were the words 'going to' and ‘grounds’ so I figured her and Padma were going somewhere around there.
“I can’t believe we got away with it” Ron said with an exhilarating voice.
A piece of turkey fell onto his leg, “either can I, but what’s the deal with Draco’s father?...I mean how can he decide how much more work the school gets?”
“I wouldn’t worry about it Harry, I mean, it’s not that important to us, Hermione will help us with most of our work anyway”.
I smiled. “Well, we best be getting to the grounds before Hermione gives us another lecture”
“What’s this about the grounds?...Harry, I haven’t finished yet” he said with another mouthful of food.
“All I know is Hermione and Padma were going somewhere and I’m guessing it’s the somewhere near the grounds, plus you can get some later” I explained.

We quickly ran out of the Great Hall and into the Entrance Hall. Ron dropped some food along the way and it looked like he had just lost his best friend.  Bustling groups of people were trying to get to classes. Ron and I managed to weave our way through the crowd and made our way to the Clock Tower Courtyard. We found ourselves weaving through more crowds and could barely hear the trickling fountain in the background. We made our way to the end of the covered bridge where we spotted Hermione and Padma sitting in the small stone gazebo on benches. 

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]