Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Harry Potter
29-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Re: Harry Potter
        Harry quickly made his way over to Hermione and Padma, I followed. "I thought you wanted to talk to Luna" Harry said. "We were but turns out she has potions class right now" Hermione replied. "So we followed you all the way here for nothing?" I said with an annoyed look on my face, "I'm hungry".
Just as Padma was about to say something, Neville interrupted saying "Don't you guys have Dark arts class right now?  Quirrell's gonna give it to you"
"Oh my God, I totally forgot!" Hermione quickly said. "I've never been late to class!" she shouted as she ran to class. Harry and I followed snickering.

I know it was really short and it sucked lol {rolleyes}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2009, 08:39 PM
I was running so alarmingly fast to reach class in time that I almost felt like I'd left them behind at the fountain and was simply soaring through the air. Harry and Ron were not too far behind me.
After five long minutes of twisting and turning corners and staircases I arrived, gasping and clutching my chest for breaths, outside the door of Professor Quirrel's classroom. Harry and Ron quickly followed suit, not before Ron had ran straight into the door, unable to cease his long legs from running quickly enough.

'OW!' howled Ron, his forehead as scarlet as his hair. 'Bloody hell, Hermione, we could have just strolled to class, being five minutes late wouldn't have caused the world to end.'
'Perhaps not for you,' I retorted, and opened the door into class.

It smelled profoundly of garlic which many said was to ward of the vampires that were still after Professor Quirrel. What I load of old rubbish, I thought.
Professor Quirrel himself was just writing the date on the blackboard and the class were emptying their quills and parchment from their bags.

Harry, Ron and I took our usual seats at the back of the class and began to pull out our things.
Professor Quirrel turned to face the class, looking throughly horrified, as though he was was living out a nightmare. He stuttered, rambling aimlessly for a few moments. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. D.A.D.A was such an enticing subject with SO much to learn, and we get stuck with a teacher who can barely articulate himself, nevermind teach.

'To-today, class, we are go-going to le-learn ab-b-bout-'

He was suddenly interrupted as the door flung open.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
30-10-2009, 12:40 AM
We all looked to door and saw Filch running towards Professor Quirrel. He whispered something, and Professor Quirrel looked frightened. Well, he always does anyways.
"St-st-students. We will not be ha-having class toda-day." He stuttered as usual but with more fear.
I caught up with Hermione, Ron and Harry. "Hey! Wait up for me" I said as I ran to the door, it took me a second to catch my breath. "So, what's up with class being delayed?" I asked breathlessly. Hermione had a concerned look on her face "I'm not sure. I was hoping I could learn something and tell Mum and Dad back home. What do you think Filch was telling Professor Quirrel?" she answered, mostly to herself. "Beats me. As long as I don't have to be in a classroom, I'm good" said Ron. Harry didn't talk, so I asked what was wrong. He said nothing.

We entered the Great Hall. All the Prefects ordered us first years to come in. There was gossip and mutters. "I hope it's the meeting saying that all MUDBLOODS will no longer attend Hogwarts" said Draco Malfoy, obviously saying loud enough so we were able to hear it. Hermione was angered but held her tongue. "See you guys later" I told the Trio.

I walked over to my own House's table. I sat next to a girl who had black hair. I said hello, and she replied shyly back. "What's your name?" I asked. "Cho" she replied. I couldn't say anymore. Dumbledore had silenced the entire Great Hall.

30-12-2009, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2009 03:08 PM by breebree711.)
*sorry to interupt this RP, but I wana be Draco. Like from AVPM Big Grin *

Dumbledore started droaning on about Potter and school and blah blah blah! I turned a quater of an inch to look at the beautiful girl Id be forbidden by father to be with. "What are you looking at" Goyal asked. "Shes not a what shes a girl!" I replied. "Who, then? Tell me!" Crabbe said. "It's Hermio- Shut up you two!" I screamed as silently as possible. I almost let the cat out of the bag.

[Image: BreeBree711.png]
Insufficiency Revealed
15-03-2011, 11:34 PM
RE: Harry Potter
Errr.... thanks? ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
21-03-2011, 11:24 PM
RE: Harry Potter
The spambots are getting better every day!

Confused

[Image: 135762.jpg]