Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vampires?
22-03-2008, 06:11 AM
Vampires?
Were there vampires in the original sims game?  I remember when I was playing it and sometimes when my babies turned into children, they were scaaaaary looking.  Those little icons, the kids faces were like upside down and they had like teeth!  I got really scared and always turned off the game after that happened.  Then I deleted my families and started over and was scared to have babies just incase that happened again.  But I was like...9 when this happened so that's why I was so scared...I was also scared of the grim reaper.
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 07:16 AM
Re: Vampires?
That never happened to me. . .Hmmmmm...
22-03-2008, 07:37 AM
I don't think there were vampires. I had all the eps and I didn't see any vamps. but then again that was a loooong time ago. Wink

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
22-03-2008, 09:28 AM
I remember sometimes when i adopted babies they had weird pictures
22-03-2008, 07:04 PM
I remember when I was about 8 I made a family and they were all very normal looking, and I left the game and then came back to where you store your families (sorry, can't remember anything much anymore) and they were indeed all upside down faces, I think I recall their faces being white, and I know they had teeth and blood coming form their mouths. At the time I know I ran from the room crying with horror. I was young, everything freaked me out, including that music when you got burgled! But yeah, I restarted the game and they were fine. I also recall all funny writing and scribbes taking place of the normal information about the family.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
22-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Ts1 was glitch filled and ifyou told them to like View on the top in the bubble instead of view itd be like 7fgfgsdjf or something like that but the bloddy faces didnt happen to me

I have every sim&nbsp; and now i cant wait till sims 3
23-03-2008, 08:24 PM
I had a baby turn into a vampire child but it only lasted for a couple hours, then she turned normal.
23-03-2008, 08:36 PM
(22-03-2008 09:46 PM)Icantwait121 link Wrote:Ts1 was glitch filled and ifyou told them to like View on the top in the bubble instead of view itd be like 7fgfgsdjf or something like that but the bloddy faces didnt happen to me

I personally don't think it was a glitch, I just think they did it for the laugh, purely for the amusement. Do they call them Easter Eggs or something? I don't know, but when my family turned into Vampires, after much horrified crying, that's what I thought they'd done. It's safe to say I didn't find it very amusing, but I was just a little kid. If I was the age I am now when that event occured, I would have laughed my head off and found it extremely amusing. But I guess I''m strange like that  :-\ :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-03-2008, 12:17 AM
(22-03-2008 06:11 AM)pianogirlx link Wrote:Were there vampires in the original sims game?  I remember when I was playing it and sometimes when my babies turned into children, they were scaaaaary looking.  Those little icons, the kids faces were like upside down and they had like teeth!  I got really scared and always turned off the game after that happened.  Then I deleted my families and started over and was scared to have babies just incase that happened again.  But I was like...9 when this happened so that's why I was so scared...I was also scared of the grim reaper.

YES!!!!!!! my families always got messed up and they would have 2 b deleted and i would have 2 quit the game. one of the kids would b like with a red pic and messed up teeth? yep
25-03-2008, 04:31 PM
I don't recall any vamps in the first one. Hmm, maybe I should go play it and find out Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!