Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DEVIOUS SIMS
17-03-2008, 01:51 AM
DEVIOUS SIMS
No sim could ever be bad in ts2. You can't steal from stores, get arrested, or skip out on bills (maybe u could i forget). Your teens can't change their report cards, skip school, take the car without owning it. It all seems to in the lines. Make ts3 have out of the box features! Look at life and add some of those things into the game.
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 01:53 AM
Re: DEVIOUS SIMS
[glow=red,2,300]but they think that this could influence TS3 players[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
17-03-2008, 01:55 AM
Its rated t, so they could get away with it. Most of us are sane =)
17-03-2008, 04:25 AM
[glow=red,2,300]maybe maybe not[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
17-03-2008, 04:30 AM
Well, as we have stated befreo in MANY other discussions, we can't have EVERYTHING that's in real life b/c then they'd have to rate it like XXX. B/c life can be REALLY bad, and REALLY good, so they have to make it good so we can play it.
17-03-2008, 08:09 PM
I fully support having devious sims in the game. Hopefully with the traits system we can have unique sims, maybe not devious ones, but evil is an option!!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Ya i agree with doggonesoccergurl, sum kids play sims too, maybe they'd be affected :-\

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 08:29 PM
[glow=red,2,300]yea you should be able to get arresed and stuff, it would be pretty awesome. i mean as a teenager on ts2 ive snuck out and been brought back to the cops but nothing happened.[/glow]  ;D
17-03-2008, 08:29 PM
Yeah I like it when that happens to sims but it would be cool to see them being taken to jail for at least a night or something!  Tongue

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 08:37 PM
I would love for some sims to get arrested like for shoplifting or something. Or getting into a fight at a nightclub, you know, that kind of thing!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!