Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Website Problems
24-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Website Problems
Looks like our host has been having network issues this morning (GMT), which is why you may not have been able to access the site.

Sorry about that, but it seems to be ok again now {yes}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Re: Website Problems
I thought that might be what it was :3  Good to know it's okay, and I'm not insane!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
24-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Well the site is now OK, I can't guarantee anything else {tomatoes}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
24-11-2009, 04:50 PM
LOL that smiley XD

I didn't have any problems myself.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
25-11-2009, 01:15 AM
I don't know if it's just been my internet or the site, but it takes a looonnnnggggg time to load lately. Hopefully, no matter which end it was at, it will be better now =D

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
25-11-2009, 02:09 AM
sometimes when I log in, its says there was an error. So I have to either refresh the page or go and type in the website address so I can access the forum. lol, every time that I am trying to type this forum, I type simsforums.com and its in reality simsforums.net
I didn`t notice that because I already have it as a bookmark but when I`m using another computer or iPhone, I end up doing the mistake  Tongue
27-11-2009, 12:41 AM
I put .com instead of .net sometimes too xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]