Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In Wonderland RP
25-11-2009, 01:14 PM
In Wonderland RP
OARGH! Soooo an RP hasn't happened since FOREVAR!  {freaked}

So I've decided to shine a little light on this section and start out with a new RP  Wink

So, without further ado, it's time for the premiere of In Wonderland! *cues music*

Rules;
1. Absolutely no swearing AT ALL, remember In Wonderland, you are a young child  {yes}
2. 1st person only, as it will provide a better description of yourself in wonderland, whether it scares you/its fun for you etc.
3. You have to make a profile for your character, it goes Name, Age, Personality and Looks.
4. Try and make it enjoyable Big Grin

Description: You've all heard the story of Alice In Wonderland right? (Well, not all of you, but it's about a little girl who goes into the wacky world of... well Wonderland of course)

Since Alice had left Wonderland, the world has became a twisted and disturbing world filled with chaos and menacing card gaurds, the queen has turned even more evil than you could imagine, and it's plunged into darkness.

Now for my character Tongue
Name: Rebecca Filch
Personality: Rebecca is a kind and gentle little girl, who loves nothing more than to play in her own little imaginary world of Cutopia, but when she is kidnapped by card gaurds in the night, she is thrown down a slightly less different way than a rabbit hole. Her birthday was about to take place later on that day, so, what shall it be like for her when her birthday is spending a while in a REAL twisted and disturbing world?
Looks: Rebecca is quite small in stature, she's 4'11 but her big melodramtic and dreamy attitude certainly makes her the centre of attention, she can get quite crazy at sometimes and she's very adventurous, the only thing that really scares her is spiders, but none the less, she doesn't get phased by certain things, she put up a fight during the card gaurds kidnapping. Her hair is a light auburn, a reddish tone to it, and it comes to her elbows in beautiful riotious curls, her clothes are quite cute, when she was kidnapped, she wore a light pink dress, complete with white bodice, embrodiered with flower and petal designs on the outside, with a tulip shaped white skirt, white leggings and small pointed black shoes.

Sooo, when we get a few more characters, we shall start! I'm really excited for this RP (I'm kinda thinking Cassie might join since she loves Alice In Wonderland, and this is kind of based on it :3)

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2009, 01:53 AM
Re: In Wonderland RP
Oh it's been such a long time. xD

Here's mine:

Name: Vincent West

Personality and Background: Timid and shy yet wise beyond his years and very clever, Vincent had lived in a shabby orphanage for most of his life until one day he fell down the rabit hole and ended up in Wonderland. Vincent found a home in a hollow tree. He lived there happily with his animal friends until he too was kidnapped by the evil Card Guards...

Looks: Vincent is a small boy (about 4'6) but his size is often an advantage. His ability to crawl through small spaces could just be his ticket out of the Card Guards dungeon. He has dark black hair and pale skin. His eyes are deep blue.

I think this is a really good idea Niall!

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
26-11-2009, 02:06 AM
Name: Michael Westwood

Personality and Background: Michael is a boy who is very adventurous. He sometimes gets in a lot of trouble. His personality is very funny, not shy, smart, and very comical. He also can be a liar and a person who you wouldn`t trust. Michael has trouble in reading at times. He is English and Dutch. He can speak both languages. He can have a big mouth at times and its hard for him to keep a secret. His family are merchants who worked in the East Indies, India, and Australia. His mother is a wealthy Dutch woman who`s family are merchants. His father is an English man from Bath who isn`t that wealthy but does have his own business and is a merchant. He made it to Wonderland by playing around in his garden when he stumbled on a whole inside a tree, he tried to see what was it and where did it lead. Michael slipped into the whole. He landed inside the queens castle. The queen finds him and makes him his servant and tells him to go around her kingdom to see who is plotting against her and to see who is doing things that are not to be done.

Looks: Michael is not that tall, maybe (5'2). He has brown hair and has bright blue eyes and has some freckles in his face. He dresses like a normal pre-teen boy and fancies Alice a lot.

did I do it right? is the age good?

IDK, I came up with these names for some reason  {blink}:
Mary Smith
Edward Quincy Jones
Rebecca Wisely
David Washington
Lucy Campbell
28-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Perfect guys! Big GrinD

I'm so happy you joined! And I think I'll start this off :3

As I tumbled down a long and winding tunnel, colours of every kind whizzed past me daintily, spinning and exploding around me in dancing plumes of smoke.
My vision had became blurry, and a low chanting could be heard in the distance, I listening intently, but decided not to, as I was loosing altitude and I would be dizzy within seconds.
I cried out as a splash of crumbling rock cascaded it's way down onto my head, and then, all I could see was darkness.

When I awoke later on, my eyes could not adjust to the majestic and somewhat haunting beauty that compelled before my eyes. Large and looming trees swayed gently in a disgusting and foul-smelling breeze, and tall grass surrounded me whenever I turned to look on. Multi-coloured mushrooms plumped under the dark and frightening shadows and as I looked up to see the moon, a repulsive sight caught my eye. A dirty, bland and putrid green and charcoal grey sky floated past me, as I heard a throaty scream beyond the grass. I perked up from the grass, searching around from where it was coming from, but then, the inevitable happened, a large and thunderous boom smashed my ear-drums and the grass around me shook unpleaseantly like they were shivering from this afwul world.
"How am I going to get out?" I thought to myself, searching the heavens for an answer. Then I spotted it, a small umberella covered in thick toffee-brown sludge.
"What's this? An umberell-AAAAH!" I shrieked, as when my fingers touched the icy cold pattern, I was uplifted into the air, and I could feel my feet earning to reach the ground. I was being carried high above the tree-tops, but it was an amazing feeling, as I delicately ascended higher up, the red sun repurging behind the black clouds, I knew it wasn't going to be easy.

29-11-2009, 05:16 AM
I sat in the dungeon tower of the Queen of Hearts' castle. My corner was cold and wet and I had to hold my feet close to my body to keep the fat, ever-hungry rats from nibbling on my toes. Before my only cell mate was taken to the guilitine for his execution he had told me that he'd seen the rats devour a young woman whole, like a swarm of pirhannas attacking a young capybara.
I choked on the scent of decaying mice, pressed my face against the iron bars on the window as a small black snake slithered out of a crack in the wall and across the cell.
"Boy!" The jailmaster's voice was sharp, "You have been granted an audience with Her Royal Majesty the Queen of Hearts," He threw a bucket of cold soapy water at me and a rag, "Clean yourself up! The Queen shan't want such a dirty boy in her throne room." Dipping the rag in the water, I gently rubbed the dirt from my face.

The royal throne room was warm and comfortable in contrast to the damp cell in which I had festered for over two weeks. Along the walls were the portraits of Kings and Queens of Hearts who were, by now, long dead. At the far end of the room were two thrones. One was empty. The King of Hearts had died several years earlier, rumour had it that the Queen poisoned him after seeing him on a morning stroll with The Queen of Spades. In the other chair sat the Queen. Her hair, long and bright red flowed past her waist, she wore a white fur gown dotted with ruby red hearts. Her face might have been beautiful if not for her crimson eyes. I neared the Queen and she stared down at me. I gulped.
"Boy," She said, "Your pants are ripped." I looked down at the rip in my trousers.
"Yes, they -"
"Don't interupt me!" The Queen snapped. She clapped her hands and a frightened looking maid hurried over to the throne. The Queen whispered something to her. The maid nodded, she then grabbed my hand and led me out of the room.
"The Queen has decided to give you your own room," The maid said quietly.
"Why?" I asked.
"I expect she wants something in return.... I quite don't know just yet. My name is Alice, by the way... and your name is?"
"Vincent."
"Well, Vincent," She whispered, "I'm going to take care of you."

[center]
29-11-2009, 05:34 AM
My cousin Edward hid my yo-yo. I looked all around my house. Then, I went to search it in my garden. As I was searching, I saw this somewhat deep whole in a tree, I was curios, I asked myself "what`s this?" I thought maybe that`s where Edward hit my yo-yo. The sight of the whole was immense as I was drawing nearer, I got scared, I thought that my cousin went too far. As I was getting closer, I fell in. I screamed but no one heard me. I was scared; I saw everything around me fall and fall, and fall. I was speeding up as I was falling . I was in panic. Finally I landed on ground; I gave a large boom! I was scared but dizzy from the great fall. I fainted for a while.

"What on earth are yer doin` ere you pesky boy?" I woke up instantly and when I opened my eyes, I saw this short man, with short hair looking at me with confusion but with yet anger in his eyes. I said, "Nothing sir, I fell from my garden, up there, where am I?" The man looked at me and said, "We have been expectin` yeh boy! The queen said that you were on your way here, you were goin` to tell her about yer trip boy!" I was shocked, I had no I idea where I was. All I remember was knocking out into this hole down my tree in my garden. I was confused; they were expecting me? What trip did I come from? Who am I in this world or hole?

So the man picked me up with great force. The man`s name was Sir Piblius of Barron Court. It was in his name tag in his shirt. Funny name I said in my mind, who would name themselves like that, didn`t make since at all? So, Sir Piblius left me in this room. It was well done; all sorts of majestic pictures of kings and queens, pretty much the whole royal family. Then, right in the middle of a room, there was a picture of this big fat women dare I say, she had big fists, big round brown eyes, with a frightening look, just like if she were going to jump out of the portrait and attack you. Just as I was about to laugh and point at the picture, I saw this big shadow behind me. I stopped laughing, I gulped. I turned around, and there was this big woman, that looked exactly like the fat women in the portrait. It was the queen.

Nonetheless I controlled my self
29-11-2009, 01:05 PM
As my nose gently caressed the small baby pink and white flowers, I spotted a strange contraption that layed damaged beside a mound of thistly bushes, red thorns on either side of the pathway. I hurried over to get a closer look, my hands tightened in fists, and my heart thumped in my chest.
The queer looking robotic machine clanked and crackled on the black cobbled stone, it was rusted a brown-almost black colour, springs outcurled around it, and spindles squeaked.
"I wonder what this could be, who would destroy such a pretty treasure?" I asked myself, pondering whether or not to follow the pathway that it had been fired from.
"Dirty wretched peaseants! Bringing toys into my domain, without blight of telling me, the nerve of them, Off with their heads I tell you! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" A portly, and quite large woman screeched, as she stared out an open window of the most horrible, corrupted and foul looking castle I'd ever seen.
She was like something you'd see straight out of a silly cartoon where the faces don't match the words, she wore a long crimson flowing dress, bonded with hearts, a silver crown, and a bodice, that pushed her bosoms almost to her nose in such a demeaning manner it was almost ghastly.
Then she spotted me, her evil red eyes glinted with a somewhat evil prescene, but it had traces of pure disturbosity.
"Hello my little dear, You must be frightened and cold out there, May I ask you to come to my front door, so I can wrap my mantle around you, and we shall talk?" She said smoothly, her eyes glistened.
"I'm not allowed to talk to strangers, sorry." I tried to get away from her, but for some reason, my legs felt numb as they were stuck like glue to the cobble stone.
"Well, atleast stay for five minutes my lovely girl. I shall give you something hot and sweet to drink and maybe, just maybe, I could see if you'd like to join my beautiful family." My beautiful family..
Those words spinned in my head, what was this ugly woman trying to suggest? I've had enough, I was going to get away.
But as I turned to go, I ended up in a Throne room. "Hey, what's going on? What happened?" I cried out, my voice echoing off the stone walls.
"My dear, come up here to my throne, I shall wrap my mantle-" "NO! Go away you cow!" I screamed, for some reason, I didn't feel pulled away from my rich parents, I never really wanted to talk like this, but they were so pushy!
"A COW? YOU, my dear, will have your head chopped off and fed to the rats! CARD GAURDS, OFF WITH HER -" but just the Queen could finish, a little girl, about two years older than me, stepped out from behind a curtained door, ran towards me, grabbed my hand and led me off towards a corridor.
"Thank you, you saved me! I was scared that she would chop off my head!" I replied, my face was red with anxiety.
"Come with me, I'm Alice, I'm here to take care of you." Alice replied, her face forced into a smile.
"I'm Rebecca, but you can call me Becky, This place is like Wonderland. Have you ever heard the story of Alice In Wonderland?" Then I gasped, I KNEW I was in Wonderland.
Then, we rushed into a room, she locked the door, and she introduced me to two cautious looking boys.

29-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Frantic, Alice locked the door behind her, "We're leaving," She whispered, "Hurry, grab your things." I obeyed as did Michael and the other girl - Rebecca was her name? - had no things to take.
Alice then rushed over to a corner of the room and pryed a flagstone loose revealing a small tunnel.
"Quickly, Quickly," And we all crawled in...

[center]
30-11-2009, 12:12 AM
I was panic stricken
never in my life have I ever met such a terrible woman, I can`t believe that she is a queen!
thank God that I met Alice and others who were in my same position
so Alice told us to leave. It was just me, and two other of us children

I went into this small tunnel
"You must not need to make much noise. The guards will kill us and we all will get our heads cut off!" said Alice
I was scared. The only thing that I could see was this light at the end of the tunnel...
30-11-2009, 03:39 AM
I crawled as fast as I could in through the long tunnel. Finally we reached the end.
"Careful!" Alice shouted, "It's a long way down!"
And indeed it was! I stopped just before the edge and looked down down down to the monstrous grey sea below. I stood cautiously on the ledge...

[center]