Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In Wonderland RP
30-11-2009, 03:46 AM
Re: In Wonderland RP
I was hoping for that light that I saw was a green meadow or something nice to escape but it wasn`t
there was a deep precipice! There was this grey see down below us and I could hear the roaring of the waves down below, waiting for victims to come down.
Alice looked very brave and as if she had done it before.
"Okay, we need to wait for a bird to come and lay on her nest"
I was like, what bird? I am so scared, will she fly us to our escape?
Alice than said "This bird, we need to get on her, us four can hold ourselves on her wings. She is big enough and do not feel frightened. She will help us escape."
We waited and waited for the bird to come....
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2009, 03:57 AM
And at last it did.
The bird -eagle- was the size of a horse and had silver feathers as it flew up close I noticed that it's eyes were as blue as the sky. It perched on the ledge and one by one we climbed on to her back. Alice whispered something to the Eagle and he took off.

The air up so high was cold and thin and it hurt to breath. After hours of flying over the vast grey sea I saw a patch of emerald green on the horizon. We swooped down low and landed on the wet grass.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
30-11-2009, 04:44 AM
I was so surprised of what happened
First I fell into this whole in my garden, then meeting this queen in an enchanted kingdom, and then being swooped in my a bird!
nothing stops and surprises me. We landed on another land that seemed more comfortable and safer.
Alice gave the strange wild bird a snack.

"What do we do now?" I said. Alice then told us three, "We will walk into that forest, in that forest there will be a village where they can help us" I was scared to go into the forest. We marched inside and it wasn't a scary forest. It was alive with all sorts of amazing creatures. Then out of the blue, something leaped right in front of us and we all screamed.
30-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Silently watching us from the thicket, was a snow white wolf, as bleak as a queer mountain with no surrounding foliage or houses.
It's blazing black eyes peered at us delightfully, I knew we'd have to act quick if we didn't want to end up as some light snack for this fericious beast.
It was heavily built, almost 3 times the size of a normal wolf, and it certainly didn't look beautiful in this frosty wood, where the tree's seemly reached the heavens, without any sign of stopping, the sky blanketed in a thick coat of leaves, along a thin silver outline of a meadow.
Alice beckoned us to step aside, to let the wolf pass, but I wasn't so sure, it's fur sparkled with some black magic, something un-nerving and made me feel uncomfortable.
"Rebecca, step back!" Alice screeched, I was caught in a day-dream, I was tackled, through into the air.
"Argh, Help me!" I yelled, Alice and the boys became much smaller, my eyes rolled back in my head, I jerked my shoulders as my neck became stiff, it was the cold from the world, mixed with the wolf, something was wrong.
I suddenly felt myself become almost statuesque, my life twisted and bending around my eyes in a risky haze.
Frosty vision covered my eyes, what was I going through?
Then I noticed it, seven more wolves coming from the horizon, then I screamed it. "MICHEAL AND VINCENT, THE ROPE!"

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
01-12-2009, 02:04 AM
Micheal picked up a stick and ran over to Rebecca and the wolf. The others weren't long off by now.
"Quick!" Alice screamed, pointing to a pile of cricketball-sized rocks. I grabbed one and heaved it at the snow white beast, hitting it somewhere around the snout. It left Rebecca and swiftly walked in my direction. Alice placed her fingers in her mouth and whistled, suddenly the great Eagle appeared in the sky...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]