Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Member Runned Contests?
07-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Re: Member Runned Contests?
LOL, Sorry, I did read the topic, but I just forgot to reply. Somehow I got it into my head that Matt had already replied anyways...Don't know how that came about.

Anyways, I like your ideas Phoebe, they are all really great. I think you should totally start doing these. I mean we did them for SimsFans back in 2008, and we don't really have much time anymore, so it's great to see that the members would like to take on this challenge themselves. Round up a panel of judges Phoebe, and I'll try and get Matt [if he's not too busy obviously {rolleyes}] to perhaps to something to signify that those chosen are Competition judges, whether it be a coloured username or a custom usertitle, or something like that.

If you have any more questions about this, please PM me Smile

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2009, 12:51 AM
YYYYAAAAAAAYYYY!
(And haha, its okay for not replying Wink )

Sooo, I guess the question is who'd like to be judges for the contests? The only thing about being a judge is that you can't participate in the contests, unless if you aren't a judge for that contest I'd suppose.

...eh, I think I'll create a new topic for creating the judge panel.

POST HERE FOR CONTEST IDEAS, they don't need to be super descriptive, but SOME description is nice Smile

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
07-12-2009, 01:04 AM
I want to be the judge!
Since I can't play either games XD

07-12-2009, 03:08 AM
I don't want to be. I'd rather be a contestant. XD

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
08-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Me!
08-12-2009, 03:27 AM
Prettiest Sim.
Holiday Snapshot
Family Photo
Flip this House
Model Each Season in yard and Sim.  (Make the yard look like it Fall, Winter, Summer, [Winter if at all possible] and model one Sim to look like it is in that Season.)
I hope that one made sense XD

Movie Snapshot
Short Story
Sims Makeover (Change clothes Hair Makeup to make Sim look different)

Some ideas Tongue
12-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Cool ^_^

If anyone else has any ideas, please post ^^

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]