Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Realistic CC needed!!
29-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Realistic CC needed!!
Okay so today i decided that i would start all over again with my CC as the majority of it was not being used and i felt like i was just wasting it.
I've now found a way to extract RAR. files so i would like to ask all you lovely people if you have any good sites with realistic looking CC?
Any answers are very much appreciated!
The only site i really know of is modthesims2 for realistic looking stuff.
Thank you and i'm sorry if this is a duplicate thread  {unsure}
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2009, 11:52 PM
Re: Realistic CC needed!!
Remember that Google is your friend and that if you type in sims 2 custom content, you can get a lot of sites Smile Also try different key words here and there, you can get different sites with different keywords.

Here's some sites:

Garden of Shadows (Leans towards grudgey, alternative stuff, but you can get awesome hair recolors there)
lianasims2.Net
annamariasims2.Com
stylistsims.net
raonsims.com (WARNING: Some of her hairs are high poly, which means if you have a low end computer, it might slow down because of some hairs you put in the game)
xmsims.com
peggyzone.com (You might find some stuff there, depending on your preference)
rosesims2.net
aroundthesims2.com
coolsims.net

And that's all I have off the top of my head. Most sites will have a mix of realistic/not so realistic CC so you'll need to do some digging around Smile Also be careful and make you are downloading Sims 2 stuff, not Sims 3 stuff. I've seen some of the things where I'm scratching my head wondering what game it is for lol.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
30-11-2009, 12:34 AM
thank you!  {clap}
garden of shadows has such beautiful things {lurv}
i have over 1000 CC items now >.<
i'm such a magpie when it comes to CC XD
30-11-2009, 01:17 AM
Aye, GoS has a lot of pretty things by talented artists. Haha, I think I have over 2K in my folders.

Glad to have helped ^_^

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
04-12-2009, 06:59 PM
I was gonna post for CC but I'm glad this post is still here Big Grin
I miss all my CC Sad -overdownloads-

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter